What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jerick McKinnon for president (1 Viewer)

McKinnon is the new Finley.
"bump McKinnon" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Asiata and McKinnon getting a lot of talk on the boards, still possible neither starts next year. Asiata is the guy now, McKinnon is the guy who could develop into more. Stay tuned.

and IBTL, this isn't shark pool material. sorry for the bumpage.

way to turn the thread around royalwithcheeze. :thumbup:

dam, you guys now have me thinking, have Donald Brown in my lineup over CJ and McKinnon. What's the love here? Rain + touches + Ponder's ineptitude + GB run defense = success? Wouldn't that still be better for Asiata and a coin toss for McK?

dam, you guys now have me thinking, have Donald Brown in my lineup over CJ and McKinnon. What's the love here? Rain + touches + Ponder's ineptitude + GB run defense = success? Wouldn't that still be better for Asiata and a coin toss for McK?
It should be a coin toss every week with JMick but all he needs is one crease against the 32nd ranked run D.

List who you are starting him over tonight.

I'm toying with playing him over the Vereen and Ridley disaster.
picked him up as a lottery ticket but keeping him on bench in favor of Bishop Sankey.

Am I re-tarded for doing so?

(will answer yours)

Last edited by a moderator:

I think I'd start just about anyone else guaranteed 5+ touches this week over Brown vs. NYJ.

Starting him over Rutherford B. Hayes in one league, and sitting him for Millard Fillmore in another, but only because it's a PPW league (points per Whig).

My league is debating adding a new spot for McKinnon. It would become 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1Mckinnon 1K 1D

I'm afraid of this scenario. Packers score quick twice, it's 10-0 or 14-0....Ponder struggles, Mckinnon can't block so sits in favor of Asiata. I"m sticking with Bradshaw this week for my rb2.

AZhardballz said:

I'm afraid of this scenario. Packers score quick twice, it's 10-0 or 14-0....Ponder struggles, Mckinnon can't block so sits in favor of Asiata. I"m sticking with Bradshaw this week for my rb2.
I agree. Packers gonna score quick and often. Vikings will have to throw, meaning McKinnon will be lucky to see double digit touches. Asiata will get more touches but do squat with them. Pack 42-10

McKinnon is a shoo-in for Prez. He appeals to both parties: he is liberal with his runs and conservative with his blocks. He lacks experience, but his backers insist his youthful exuberance and natural talent more than compensates for his lack of real experience.

He will have to make his address tonight without his VP running mate, Bridgewater, but prepare to be electrified. If not, I am certain we will get a good spin on it, nonetheless.

Vote early and vote often, fellas.

AZhardballz said:

I agree. Packers gonna score quick and often. Vikings will have to throw, meaning McKinnon will be lucky to see double digit touches. Asiata will get more touches but do squat with them. Pack 42-10
Garbage points late I think are a great possibility in that scenario.

Rain tonight, 100% chance. Heavy at times. It's starting to come down already. I benched McKinnon for Bush and Forsett.

Er, "I demand a recount?"

Impeachment proceedings are just McKinnon...

What's the next whistlestop on the schedule?

(and a bunch more hideous puns)

Senator, I served with Adrian Peterson. I knew Adrian Peterson. Adrian Peterson was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Adrian Peterson.

Users who are viewing this thread