What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets draft situation (1 Viewer)

metsjets91

Footballguy
I personally think that the Jets should trade down to the 10th pick area, and that teams second rounder. If they were to do that, i think that they should select either Deangelo Williams, or LenDale White, which ever is available, and spend the next two picks on o-line. Your thoughts.

I personally think that the Jets should trade down to the 10th pick area, and that teams second rounder. If they were to do that, i think that they should select either Deangelo Williams, or LenDale White, which ever is available, and spend the next two picks on o-line. Your thoughts.
They should trade Vilma and their 4th pick to the Titans for the their 3rd pick. Heck, we'll even kick in Tony Beckham.

hire mike sherman.

acquire brett farve.

sign TO.

trade up to #1 & select reggie bush.
:lmao: What the heck, I'm in as long as they keep Abraham and Sign a DT.The rest of the draft could be OL. Maybe get another CB.

Also See: What should the Jets Do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread