What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

John Wick And Gun Violence - Thoughts On This Article? (1 Viewer)

Thoughts On The Article?

• Totally Agree

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Somewhat Agree

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • On The Fence

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Somewhat Disagree

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Totally Disagree

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
It is/was a far more regular occurrence for people to try to use martial arts to hurt people than it ever will be guns.
Again, that's not what I asked.

If it was a regular occurrence for a guy to walk in a school / club / business and murder innocent people with Kung Fu (something that's not remotely close to actually happening), do you think people would still love Kung Fu movies so much? 

Again, that's not what I asked.

If it was a regular occurrence for a guy to walk in a school / club / business and murder innocent people with Kung Fu (something that's not remotely close to actually happening), do you think people would still love Kung Fu movies so much? 
I would.  I can't speak for others.... but the popularity of violent movies remains in the face of gun violence today, so I would assume people would continue to love Kung Fu.

I like movies about many things that occur regularly in this life.  Good or bad.

Users who are viewing this thread