What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Join my Fantasy League ($50) (1 Viewer)

Eminence

Footballguy
Too many tough guys in the old thread so I deleted it. The sooner we get to 12 people the better, I am eager to draft.

$50 buy in.

0.5 Points per Reception

10 Yards per Point

6 points per Touchdown

.25 Points per Return Yard

Scoring subject to change based on wants of the league.

Lineup:

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

WR

TE

K

DEF

I'm considering adding a flex.

Payouts:

1st: $375

2nd: $175

Points Leader: $50

1.) Myself

2.) Peyton Marino

3.) Widbil83

4.) timschochet

5.) eoMMan

Post here if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
In.

I have a lot of points on my Walgreen's Balance Rewards card, so I'll be comping the league fee.

i will not do anything with walgreens because how can a drug store to supposedly make you better have a whole section of cigaretes right at the registers what a crock so hey you go on with your bad self walgreens take to the bank bromigos

Hold on, wasn't this supposed to be a shart league? What happened to the other tread? How are we to believe that you won't screw a league up if you can't even manage a thread.

Make the league free, so you and I can slaughter these mules, Em.

Invite the 12 "toughest" muchachos you can think of, and see if they have the balls to lose a season to you.

something tells me not too many would be willing to be the subject of endless ridicule losing to KIng Em

Make the league free, so you and I can slaughter these mules, Em.

Invite the 12 "toughest" muchachos you can think of, and see if they have the balls to lose a season to you.

something tells me not too many would be willing to be the subject of endless ridicule losing to KIng Em
why can't you just pay to be in the league bro

I'm in, but you have to make it 1 PPR, none of this .5 ####. Also the buy-in is $250, but I don't have it now. You can take it out of my winnings. And let's start 2 QBs, and maybe make it IDP. And no kickers.

I just trying to get a competitive league together. I didn't know I was going to have to deal with bitter old men in the process.

Homemade Pork Liverwurst

Ingredients:

1 pound fresh pork liver, cubed
3/4 pound lean pork butt, cubed
1/4 pound pork fat, cubed
1 large sweet white onion, about 1-1/2 cups, finely diced
3 Tablespoons powdered dry milk
1 teaspoon freshly fine ground white pepper
1-1/2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon marjoram
1/2 teaspoon finely ground coriander
1/4 teaspoon mace
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom

Preparation:

You will need a piece of unbleached muslin about twelve inches long and eight inches wide. As an alternative, you can use large collagen casings.

Fold the muslin lengthwise and tightly stitch a seam across one of the short ends and continue along the open side. Keep the stitching about an eighth of an inch from the edge of the material. The short side of the seam can be curved in a semicirle to give the finished product a rounded end. Turn the casing inside out so that the stitching is on the inside. Set it aside until you are ready to stuff it.

Put the cubes of liver, pork, and fat through the fine disk or the grinder separately and then mix and grind together. Sprinkle the onion, powdered milk, pepper, salt, paprika, sugar, marjoram, coriander, mace, allspice, and cardamom over the ground meat and mix thoroughly with your hands. Put the mixture through the fine blade of the grinder twice more, chilling the mixture for half and hour between grindings.

Pack the mixture into the muslin casing. It helps to fold the open end down over itself to get things started. This makes it easier to reach the bottom. Pack the meat as firmly as possible. Stitch the open end closed or firmly secure it with a wire twist tie.

In a large kettle, bring enough water to a boil to cover the liverwurst by two or three inches. Put the sausage in the boiling water and place a weight on it to keep it submerged. Two or three large dinner plates work just fine. When the water returns to a boil, reduce heat so that the water barely simmers. Cook for three hours. Drain out the hot water and replace it with an equal quantity of ice water. When the liverwurst has cooled, refrigerate it overnight, and them remove the muslin casing.

Store the liverwurst sausage in the refrigerator and eat it within 10 days.

Cook Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours, 45 minutes

Listen guys, I'm not the kind of schmuck who is going to sit back and be mocked.

This thread is a litmus test, if this is how you feel about me I will take myself and my repertoire of jokes elsewhere.

There will be no meltdown, I'm just going to leave.

Listen guys, I'm not the kind of schmuck who is going to sit back and be mocked.

This thread is a litmus test, if this is how you feel about me I will take myself and my repertoire of jokes elsewhere.

There will be no meltdown, I'm just going to leave.
Oh crap you guys he's serious knock it off.

Homemade Pork Liverwurst

Ingredients:

1 pound fresh pork liver, cubed

3/4 pound lean pork butt, cubed

1/4 pound pork fat, cubed

1 large sweet white onion, about 1-1/2 cups, finely diced

3 Tablespoons powdered dry milk

1 teaspoon freshly fine ground white pepper

1-1/2 teaspoons salt, or to taste

2 teaspoons paprika

1 teaspoon sugar

1/2 teaspoon marjoram

1/2 teaspoon finely ground coriander

1/4 teaspoon mace

1/4 teaspoon allspice

1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom

Preparation:

You will need a piece of unbleached muslin about twelve inches long and eight inches wide. As an alternative, you can use large collagen casings.

Fold the muslin lengthwise and tightly stitch a seam across one of the short ends and continue along the open side. Keep the stitching about an eighth of an inch from the edge of the material. The short side of the seam can be curved in a semicirle to give the finished product a rounded end. Turn the casing inside out so that the stitching is on the inside. Set it aside until you are ready to stuff it.

Put the cubes of liver, pork, and fat through the fine disk or the grinder separately and then mix and grind together. Sprinkle the onion, powdered milk, pepper, salt, paprika, sugar, marjoram, coriander, mace, allspice, and cardamom over the ground meat and mix thoroughly with your hands. Put the mixture through the fine blade of the grinder twice more, chilling the mixture for half and hour between grindings.

Pack the mixture into the muslin casing. It helps to fold the open end down over itself to get things started. This makes it easier to reach the bottom. Pack the meat as firmly as possible. Stitch the open end closed or firmly secure it with a wire twist tie.

In a large kettle, bring enough water to a boil to cover the liverwurst by two or three inches. Put the sausage in the boiling water and place a weight on it to keep it submerged. Two or three large dinner plates work just fine. When the water returns to a boil, reduce heat so that the water barely simmers. Cook for three hours. Drain out the hot water and replace it with an equal quantity of ice water. When the liverwurst has cooled, refrigerate it overnight, and them remove the muslin casing.

Store the liverwurst sausage in the refrigerator and eat it within 10 days.

Cook Time: 3 hours

Total Time: 3 hours, 45 minutes
:lmao:

I'm out.

I have too much going on right now and my investors/backers from the annual CVS fantasy football league that I do weren't too happy when they heard I was in this one too. Sorry.

Good luck with the league.

Users who are viewing this thread