What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jonathon cyprien (1 Viewer)

Jbear

Footballguy
Didnt see the game just saw his ugly 3 tackle stat line.

How did he look? Was it more a bad matchup? I just know he didnt look great in preseason.

Too quick to cut bait? I could try and get ihenacho or church

Cyprien is another example of the pay site info guys such as FBG not being able to read IDP this year (or last). Yeah it's a target rich environment but Poz stole all his targets and Geno Hayes has been a badass mofo as well. Not a bad time to buy in a dynasty league but his owners mostly overpayed for him in the draft so I doubt you could pry him away.

Cyprien is another example of the pay site info guys such as FBG not being able to read IDP this year (or last). Yeah it's a target rich environment but Poz stole all his targets and Geno Hayes has been a badass mofo as well. Not a bad time to buy in a dynasty league but his owners mostly overpayed for him in the draft so I doubt you could pry him away.
hes a DB, if you been playing the IDP game long enough you shouldn't be drafting them over the 1st 6 or 7 LBs anyway. The only rookie DB I have ever seen worth it was Landry.

KellysHeroes said:
Mistabishi said:
hes a DB, if you been playing the IDP game long enough you shouldn't be drafting them over the 1st 6 or 7 LBs anyway. The only rookie DB I have ever seen worth it was Landry.
I absolutely agree. Vaccaro to me was ok to reach for as he seems to have tools to be in the league for quite some time and can do it all but even still it was dicey.

6 tackles in the first half so far in a terrible matchup, and after not scoring in double figures for almost a month. Just goes to show it's impossible to predict any of this stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread