What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jonathon Taylor at #1 Overall ??? (Keeper league) (1 Viewer)

ahill84006

Footballguy
I know the title sounds ridiculous, but hear me out. I have the #1 overall pick in my draft tonight. It is a keeper league where you keep one player. I am keeping CeeDee lamb in the 2nd. The other keepers include, CMC, Bijan, Breece Hall, Pacheco, Gibbs, Achane, Davante Adams, Amon-Ra, and AJ Brown.

So, withe the 1st pick, and keeping Cee Dee in the 2nd, my RB situation is pretty bleak. Would you guys pick J Taylor with the first pick, or go with someone else like Tyreek, Justin Jefferson, Kyren Williams, Saquan, ect???
10 team, PPR.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!

Hill and CeeDee… sit back and smile the whole draft.

I understand your thinking but just think about this…. If it wasn’t a keeper and you had to choose between Hill and Taylor would you have posted this question?

You now have a DOMINANT WR room in a 10 team league. That is what will separate your team. You’ll be able to fill the RB room later. Heck you might have a shot at another stud WR in the 3rd.

Last edited:
Take the best player. Don't force a position. It you believe Taylor is the best remaining player. If you think Tyreek is the top player take him. Don't over complicate the pick

Users who are viewing this thread