What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jordan Mason trade value? (1 Viewer)

Ramerica

Footballguy
With CMAC going on IR being a huge possibility now, what could I get for Jordan Mason?? I'm looking to trade him to a RB needy team (not necessarily the one owning CMAC) and pick up a WR. What level of WR do you think I could get in return in this standard league?

Brandon Aiyuk/Malik Nabers?

Chris Godwin/George Pickens?

Christian Kirk/Christian Watson?

Last edited:
Assuming not a dynasty or keeper…..

It 100% depends on the persons team and if he goes IR. If they need a RB and he does go on IR you should get Nabers not sure about Ayiuke. Pretty much everyone else you said too if the team needs him.

If I was receiving a trade offer for a WR for Mason I'd certainly wait a day and see if CMC goes in IR. If he does ... I wouldn't trade the top line guys (those are likely my starters for a RB that may on'y give me 4 weeks). But the 2 lines below that? If they're my bench WRs and I needed a RB ... I'd think hard about taking the gamble (that CMC isn't out long) for that.

Users who are viewing this thread