What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

JWhite, Gronk or AJones (1 Viewer)

Foureyes

Footballguy
1/2 PPR. All of the rankings tell me to play Jones and bench the two Pats, both of whom have let me down the past few weeks when I played them (benched Gronk last week). The matchups worry me though...I saw what Chicago did to Gurley and the Rams last week and I'm afraid Jones may get bottled up even with a good load of touches. Also think the Pitts/NE game may be a slugfest with lots of points scored. Can anyone talk me into benching Jones for either White or Gronk? If so, which one plays as my flex?

Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
they're all decent plays, but I would probably go White TBH (I am benching Michael this week because I have a feeling they're going ot go heavy with white in the passing and not as much ground game in this one)

1/2 PPR. All of the rankings tell me to play Dalvin and bench the two Pats, both of whom have let me down the past few weeks when I played them (benched Gronk last week). The matchups worry me though...I saw what Chicago did to Gurley and the Rams last week and I'm afraid Dalvin may get bottled up even with a good load of touches. Also think the Pitts/NE game may be a slugfest with lots of points scored. Can anyone talk me into benching Dalvin for either White or Gronk? If so, which one plays as my flex?

Thanks...
Check your schedule, Cook is playing Miami, not Chicago.

1/2 PPR. All of the rankings tell me to play Jones and bench the two Pats, both of whom have let me down the past few weeks when I played them (benched Gronk last week). The matchups worry me though...I saw what Chicago did to Gurley and the Rams last week and I'm afraid Jones may get bottled up even with a good load of touches. Also think the Pitts/NE game may be a slugfest with lots of points scored. Can anyone talk me into benching Jones for either White or Gronk? If so, which one plays as my flex?

Thanks...
After your edit Jones has the best floor but Gronk is the upside play.

Jones for me if you need a high floor.  If you were a large underdog, I'd be tempted to roll the dice on Gronk

Users who are viewing this thread