What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

K trivia (1 Viewer)

Mike Herman

Footballguy
I've received quite a few requests for this... okay, actually it wasn't really very many... okay, actually it was none...1. Who holds the career record for most successful 50+ yard field goals?2. Name the four currently active kickers that are on the top twenty all-time scoring list?3. Name the two currently active kickers that have handled placekicking in real games (not preseason) for more than five teams?4. What record do Billy Cundiff, Chris Bonoil, Rich Karlis, and Jim Bakken share?5. What player has had a pair of his shoes sent to the Pro Football Hall of Fame each of the last two years? Bonus question: why?

1. Jason Elam2. Jason Elam, Adam Vinatieri, Jason Hanson, Mike Vanderjagt3. Joe Nedney, Jose Cortez4. Most FG on Thanksgiving day (?)5. Vinatieri (?) FG in SBXXXVIII and ????

1. Jason Elam... NOPE, HE'S SECOND

2. Jason Elam, Adam Vinatieri, Jason Hanson, Mike Vanderjagt... ELAM & HANSON ARE CORRECT

3. Joe Nedney, Jose Cortez... NEDNEY IS CORRECT

4. Most FG on Thanksgiving day (?)... NOPE

5. Vinatieri (?) FG in SBXXXVIII and ????... NOPE

Fuad Reveiz.This isn't an answer to any of the questions -- I just like to type and say 'Fuad'.

I've received quite a few requests for this... okay, actually it wasn't really very many... okay, actually it was none...

1. Who holds the career record for most successful 50+ yard field goals?

2. Name the four currently active kickers that are on the top twenty all-time scoring list?

3. Name the two currently active kickers that have handled placekicking in real games (not preseason) for more than five teams?

4. What record do Billy Cundiff, Chris Bonoil, Rich Karlis, and Jim Bakken share?

5. What player has had a pair of his shoes sent to the Pro Football Hall of Fame each of the last two years? Bonus question: why?
1. Morten Anderson?2. Elam, Hanson, Stover?, Mare?

3. Nedney and Doug Brien?

4. 7 FGs in a game?

5. Elam?

Something about the 20,000th point in MNF history, and I guess a personal record.?

I've received quite a few requests for this... okay, actually it wasn't really very many... okay, actually it was none...

1. Who holds the career record for most successful 50+ yard field goals?

2. Name the four currently active kickers that are on the top twenty all-time scoring list?

3. Name the two currently active kickers that have handled placekicking in real games (not preseason) for more than five teams?

4. What record do Billy Cundiff, Chris Bonoil, Rich Karlis, and Jim Bakken share?

5. What player has had a pair of his shoes sent to the Pro Football Hall of Fame each of the last two years? Bonus question: why?
1. Morten Anderson? CORRECT2. Elam, Hanson, Stover?, Mare? ELAM, HANSON, & STOVER ARE CORRECT... MARE NOPE

3. Nedney and Doug Brien? NEDNEY IS CORRECT... BRIEN DID KICK FOR SIX TEAMS, ALTHOUGH I'M CONSIDERING HIM UNEMPLOYED AND THUS INACTIVE

4. 7 FGs in a game? CORRECT

5. Elam? NOPE

Something about the 20,000th point in MNF history, and I guess a personal record.?

2. Vanderjadgt? NOPE

3. John Hall? NOPE

5. Rackers HE'S DA MAN

FG record and ? YES FOR 2005 SHOES... 2004 SHOES?
2004 was for 3 50-yard FGs in one game! lots of fantasy points on that one.
CORRECT...That leaves the only unanswered question as which active player (other than Elam, Hanson, and Stover) is on the top twenty all-time scoring list?

Users who are viewing this thread