What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kassell vs Calmus (1 Viewer)

Calmus was the starter before he was banged up last year and is considered the "better" player. Unfortunately he's proven that he can't stay healthy and the Titans have gotten fed up with his reocurring back injury.In any case both of these guys are 2-down LB's, Bulluck and Sirmon are the LB's on the field when the team is in the nickel-

In any case both of these guys are 2-down LB's, Bulluck and Sirmon are the LB's on the field when the team is in the nickel-

I agree with that. Was unaware of Calmus having chronic back problems, but like I said, really know very little about both. Thanks!

Expect that both will get injured yet again and someone entirely different will be manning the middle. again.

Good point - if someone gets injured once, it means they'll get injured every year!

what's that old quote -- one time is an accident, two times is coincidence, three times is a pattern. Each is a three year veteran and they have one 16 game season between them, by Kassell in 2003. So we're looking at a minimum of 5 injuries over 6 seasons, and that my friend is a trend.The best season was by Kassell in 2004 with a whopping 77 solos and 26 assists in 15 games, so even if healthy, they are LB3's at best. Not worthy of a roster spot in all but the deepest of dynasty leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread