What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Katy Perry (1 Viewer)

If we got Perry and Salma Hayek together they could breastfeed every starving baby.

I want to know where I can join the line for their services?

I actually like her debut album. She comes off as a less angry version of Alanis Morissette.

She's three degrees away from Rosie O'Donnel. Look at those beat up legs? They look like they are supporting a 300 lb Hungarian woman named Ugda.

No thanks.

I actually like her debut album. She comes off as a less angry version of Alanis Morissette.
you mean the Christian one when she had a different last name? lol
:wub:Huh? I'm a fan, but not that much of a fan... I meant whatever album where she sings about frenching chicks.
she released a CD in like 2000 or 2001 with a different last name and it was a Christian CD... didn't really get any traction, she dissapeared for a while... and is now back making out with chicks :moneybag: lol

:goodposting:Huh? I'm a fan, but not that much of a fan... I meant whatever album where she sings about frenching chicks.
she released a CD in like 2000 or 2001 with a different last name and it was a Christian CD... didn't really get any traction, she dissapeared for a while... and is now back making out with chicks :lmao: lol
Which CD did you prefer?

:goodposting:Huh? I'm a fan, but not that much of a fan... I meant whatever album where she sings about frenching chicks.
she released a CD in like 2000 or 2001 with a different last name and it was a Christian CD... didn't really get any traction, she dissapeared for a while... and is now back making out with chicks :lmao: lol
She released it under her real name which is Hudson.

:lmao:Huh? I'm a fan, but not that much of a fan... I meant whatever album where she sings about frenching chicks.
she released a CD in like 2000 or 2001 with a different last name and it was a Christian CD... didn't really get any traction, she dissapeared for a while... and is now back making out with chicks :shrug: lol
Which CD did you prefer?
i've only heard "kissed a girl"... that's it...

:goodposting: Huh? I'm a fan, but not that much of a fan... I meant whatever album where she sings about frenching chicks.
she released a CD in like 2000 or 2001 with a different last name and it was a Christian CD... didn't really get any traction, she dissapeared for a while... and is now back making out with chicks :shrug: lol
Which CD did you prefer?
i've only heard "kissed a girl"... that's it...
Hot N ColdUr So Gay

I don't think she's very talented but there's a uniqueness to her songs and I'd like to do things to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's three degrees away from Rosie O'Donnel. Look at those beat up legs? They look like they are supporting a 300 lb Hungarian woman named Ugda.

No thanks.
XX
No, No...give Otis credit for his observation skills on this one. Her legs do look beat up a bit.And there's something odd with her eyes...one is always open more than the other one.

Definitely some signs that there's something wrong on a genetic level...she's a ham sandwich away from blowing up, Jessica Simpson style on us.

But Otis should be chastized profusely for passing on her right now when she's obviously at her prime.

O...we're not saying marry or even date the girl. We're saying it'd be nice to slather her in A1 Steak Sauce and lick it off...right now...before the impending explosion...and then kick her monkey@zz to the curb after we've had her from every angle.

I dont like her face. Especially in the pics that Durden is showing. Though I'd still love to go for a long sea voyage through the Strait of Katy Perry's Bosoms.

She reminds me a bit of Jennifer Connoly before she got her boobs reduced and thusly fell off the f'ing map...and again...with a lazy eye or something.

Why does Tyler say she's ugly?
Katy Perrys annoying ### had some candid pictures leak out this weekend, and her rack looks fantastic but she still just annoys the hell out of me. She’s just a collection of gimmicks. And she’s goofy. She’s like those weirdo girls who make birthdays cards for their cats.
never said ugly
"When you’re as ugly as Katy Perry is, subtlety is the enemy, and needs to be treated as such."He definitely said "ugly"...but he's just hating on her because he thinks she's a hack with no real talent.

Katy Perrys annoying ### had some candid pictures leak out this weekend, and her rack looks fantastic but she still just annoys the hell out of me. She’s just a collection of gimmicks. And she’s goofy. She’s like those weirdo girls who make birthdays cards for their cats.
never said ugly
"When you’re as ugly as Katy Perry is, subtlety is the enemy, and needs to be treated as such."He definitely said "ugly"...but he's just hating on her because he thinks she's a hack with no real talent.
Tyler doesn't like fellas like perez hilton does he?

Katy Perrys annoying ### had some candid pictures leak out this weekend, and her rack looks fantastic but she still just annoys the hell out of me. She's just a collection of gimmicks. And she's goofy. She's like those weirdo girls who make birthdays cards for their cats.
never said ugly
"When you're as ugly as Katy Perry is, subtlety is the enemy, and needs to be treated as such."He definitely said "ugly"...but he's just hating on her because he thinks she's a hack with no real talent.
tyler hasn't caught the g.hey

Katy Perrys annoying ### had some candid pictures leak out this weekend, and her rack looks fantastic but she still just annoys the hell out of me. She's just a collection of gimmicks. And she's goofy. She's like those weirdo girls who make birthdays cards for their cats.
never said ugly
"When you're as ugly as Katy Perry is, subtlety is the enemy, and needs to be treated as such."He definitely said "ugly"...but he's just hating on her because he thinks she's a hack with no real talent.
tyler hasn't caught the g.hey
I do know when she was on Stern, she was one of the most annoying people ever...

Tremendous rack, but I agree that she needs to tone up the legs. The second thing I noticed about her when watching her on the Grammys (yeah, I watched :bag: ) was how uncut her legs were.

Users who are viewing this thread