What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keep 4 for a 12-team league (2 Viewers)

rschroeder1

Footballguy
12 teams, 17 roster spots, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX, .5 PPR

Keeper rules: keeper value increases by one draft round each season kept. Can keep through a first round pick. Max round value = 12th round.

Reasonable keeper options (2023 draft round value)

Cooper Kupp (5) (note: I have two 5th round picks in 2023)
Kenneth Walker III (6)
Darren Waller (10)
Isaiah Hodgins (12)
Kadarius Toney (12)
Rashid Shaheed (12)
Terrace Marshall (12)
Brock Purdy (12)

I would put them in this order for keeping purposes:

1. Kupp: No Brainer
  2. Toney: I believe. I believe. I believe
  3. Walker: Charbs worries me a bit but I think he is worth it over the other choices
  4. Waller: Easy over the other choices because those type players are easily found.
  5. Hodgins/Shaheed/Marshall: Tie. I wouldn't keep any of them
  6. Purdy: Never keep a QB in a 1 QB league......especially one coming off a major injury.

I would put them in this order for keeping purposes:

1. Kupp: No Brainer
  2. Toney: I believe. I believe. I believe
  3. Walker: Charbs worries me a bit but I think he is worth it over the other choices
  4. Waller: Easy over the other choices because those type players are easily found.
  5. Hodgins/Shaheed/Marshall: Tie. I wouldn't keep any of them
  6. Purdy: Never keep a QB in a 1 QB league......especially one coming off a major injury.
I agree. Except I would have Walker at 2

THe goal is to have the best players:
None of your players have rounds 1-4 on them so all of these players seem like value. So in your league you're still picking best available guys and there's talent available because other teams can't keep some is that right?
KUPP #1
Walker #2
Waller #3
TONEY #4

I don't know when you have to "claim" the player but I agree TONEY has upside. He's still affordable for you. Waller may not be top 5 TE but he can produce Top 3 TE production some weeks and that's been hard to do outside of KELCE. Just need him to stay on the field. I think Hodgins has sleeper upside but not over TONEY, I'm still waiting for Terrace to get productive but who isn't. No guarantee that Rashid is a sleeper as well. These guys could drop down to Rounds 13, -17 and you're still getting a value.

PURDY: Unless you consider PURDY to produce as a TOP 10 QB as a QB1 in a muddled 3-way QB Race in SF I wouldn't keep him in QB1. If your flexis SFLX then maybe. I'm assuming Russ Wilson might go in a later round and have a bounce back year. Other QB values to be had. IF you wanted to Keep Purdy do you do so over TONEY or WALLER. Even if Walker gets a late start to the season he has a burst and game breaker ability to win you a game each week. If you read up on his injury and recovery. Is it clean or did it need to be cleaned up more? JK Dobbins? Javonte Williams? Breece Hall kinda tear? Which was it. I think he's solid even in GENO lead offense. I think GENO had some regression that last few weeks of the season. Even if Chabbonet is taking snaps there could still be a lot of rushing attempts to go around. As long as they're putting together extended drives or closing out drives where KWIII can pound it in. Charbonnet could get hurt and Walker's value to shoot up. A Healthy Walker is a player you want to have. A Healthy Kupp, Healthy Waller... PRobably a healthy TONEY on this roster. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread