What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keep 5 (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
10 Team League - Standard Scoring .. 6 pts for all TDs

Start: 1 qb, 1 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 flex (wr or te), 1 flex (rb or wr) 1 k, 1def (Weird D scoring that many D's outscore every position except qb)

I get to keep 5 players regardless of position:

Mahomes
Goff
Murray

BHall
Kamara
DHenry
KWilliams
Warren

ARSB
AJ Brown

Theilen
GDavis
McLaurin

Kelce
Hockenson

Aubrey

SF

The bold is who I am keeping at the moment, but have a couple days to decide... What do you think?

How long can you keep a guy? Any cost associated with keeping a guy (round lost, salary, etc)?

The answers above may impact my thoughts but assuming there are no restrictions what you have bolded would likely be my choices. The only debate in my head would be possibly keeping Henry over Kelce. Not knowing what kind of TE's will be available makes me lean Kelce but I do think Henry has a monster year so I may flip after more thought.

The bold is who I am keeping at the moment, but have a couple days to decide... What do you think?
yes.

My only nit pick might be Williams over Hall since I think he's prob in a better situation. I guess you could say that Hall might be a better long term option if he goes to a better team/Rodgers does well this year/the Jets draft a good QB

yes.

My only nit pick might be Williams over Hall since I think he's prob in a better situation. I guess you could say that Hall might be a better long term option if he goes to a better team/Rodgers does well this year/the Jets draft a good QB
No way I keep Williams over Hall. Hall is by far the better RB and Corum will be breathing down Williams neck.

As for the OP, it is only 10 man with only 7 true starters (wild) so you need hammers. You need studs and guys that can make a difference over your opponent.

Even though Kelce is older he is a MUST keep until the wheels fall off.

I'll put it this way - you have some hammers to compete now. So screw the long term thinking and just keep your studs. The guys you have bolded is the way I would go.

With a win now scenario the only guys I would like to keep are Henry and Kamara but its only start 1 RB so really RBs are worthless and you want the best and you already have Hall. I would try hard to trade Henry, Kamara and Williams and see if you can get anything. Any sort of draft pick, even if it isn't a high one is better than getting nothing and throwing them back into the pool. Really try hard to trade henry and williams but the problem is league settings and only required to start 1 RB. That is rough.

If I was in your league and its only a 10 man league I would be pushing hard to add another starting RB roster spot.

TLDR: Bolded guys are good 5 keepers that put you in a spot to win your league this year. Don't look back - go for the gold. Also try hard to trade your extra RBs if you can. Get some extra draft picks.

yes.

Who keeps Kyren Williams over Hall? HUH?
Williams has Corum to keep ahead of now. Hall is a franchise RB for the Jets who proved last year he doesnt even need a QB to be really good.

I would see what it would take for LaPorta or Kinkaid, get a young TE. The other 4 guys pretty much cant be topped.

I don't think Corum will eat into Williams time that much. I think it's more insurance.
Foot injuries with RBs scare me. He had surgery 2 years ago and he's been out again with foot issues. I hope it is nothing but they might also reduce his workload to keep him healthy. His snap share last year was absolutely bonkers and is probably unsustainable. He can still be good with a lesser workload and I do believe they want to get Corum more involved.

Users who are viewing this thread