What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Advice Nico Collins or Amari Cooper + David Montgomery (1 Viewer)

VikingsGuy11

Footballguy
So I can either keep Nico Collins for $16 or both Amari Cooper and David Montgomery for $16. I like Nico Collins a lot, but the addition of Diggs scares me a bit for target share.

What would you do?

Is there any other "penalty" for keeping two players? Are these the only players you are keeping? Depending on the prices of Cooper and Monty I might keep Nico and one of those other guys. Why are you limited to $16?

Is there any other "penalty" for keeping two players? Are these the only players you are keeping? Depending on the prices of Cooper and Monty I might keep Nico and one of those other guys. Why are you limited to $16?
I'm not exactly limited. I'm keeping others like Justin Jefferson, Stroud and then Nico Collins or Amari Cooper and David Montgomery.

They just happen to cost the same combined as Nico by himself.

Scared is not good in Fantasy Football.
You like Nico? Keep Nico.
Better offense
Eh, idk. I loved Jake Reed in the 90s and Moss made him completely irrelevant.

Obviously Diggs isn't Moss, but targets aren't infinite.
Nico isn't Reed either. Reed was a fine WR3 but Nico is much better.

Can you keep all of them? Why are you limiting yourself to Nico or Cooper/Monty?

Better offense

Can you keep all of them? Why are you limiting yourself to Nico or Cooper/Monty?
I'm guessing there's a total keeper $ limit which is kind of cool.

Nothing included about the scoring, but on principle I'd say Cooper = Collins (this year) so Monty is a nice prize. Going to acquire Monty where I can because he's a RB1 if Gibbs misses any time.

I think Nico will be fine. Maybe he doesn't get as many targets but he's still a quality wideout in a + offense. The argument for keeping him is you won't be able to get him for $16 although I undestand that quanity/value argument for keeping monty and cooper. It's not an easy call but if we assume that copper scores about 150 again and nico will likely not get to 180 then I think you have to take the buy one get one free.

Collins. When in doubt follow the straightest line- Collins is the clear #1 and the team situation is prime for even more growth this year.

What if Diggs craps the bed and Nico is the steady workhorse in HOU? Tank Dell might be the one that suffers more. Diggs might be the WR3...albeit a great WR3. He's got to gel into the offense. Cooper might be great in CLE but is Watson going to be any good? IF you like Nico...go ahead and take him for that reason. IF you think he's going to be about = to Cooper...that's fair.... take Cooper + RB... having more players = having more tickets in the lottery. Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
Better offense

I'm guessing there's a total keeper $ limit which is kind of cool.

Nothing included about the scoring, but on principle I'd say Cooper = Collins (this year) so Monty is a nice prize. Going to acquire Monty where I can because he's a RB1 if Gibbs misses any time.

This is exactly right. We have a set $200 for auction and $64 can be used towards keepers.

I'm keeping Stroud for 16 and Justin Jefferson for $29 (vikings fan, can't help myself).

nothing wrong with JJ for @29. I'm thinking the Vikings will be fine unless the other JJ faceplants wich I hope doesn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread