What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper advice (1 Viewer)

fstep

Footballguy
I get to keep 2 players in a PPR league. These are my top choices:

Le'veon Bell (2nd round)

Russell Wilson (5th round)

Larry Fitzgerald (7th round)

Philip Rivers (14th round...he did come in #6 last year)

Doug Baldwin (3rd round...they lost Jimmy Graham, which is the only reason he's in the conversation

I think Bell is a given. I'm leaning towards WIlson, but Fitz in PPR puts up high numbers and really made me win last season. Any thoughts?

Are these keepers one year keepers only or can you keep them forever?  Does the round move up every year (so that Wilson will cost you a 4th rounder next year)?

If your keeper value moves up one round every year, then I would keep the better value for THIS year, which is Bell and Fitzgerald.  You can always get Wilson back in the draft.  If you can keep Wilson for a 5th rounder every year, then Wilson is the choice.

Are these keepers one year keepers only or can you keep them forever?  Does the round move up every year (so that Wilson will cost you a 4th rounder next year)?

If your keeper value moves up one round every year, then I would keep the better value for THIS year, which is Bell and Fitzgerald.  You can always get Wilson back in the draft.  If you can keep Wilson for a 5th rounder every year, then Wilson is the choice.
the keepers are just for 1 year, it's 1 qb league also so typically we do have good qbs left on the board around round 7. Do you have faith in Fitz going strong all season though, he was near retirement and is gonna be like 35 now

Bell and Fitz. Wouldn't keep a QB in a 1-QB 2 keeper format outside of very odd situations.

Bell and Fitzgerald seem to be the way to go.  There should be plenty of QB talent and you can let the position come to you in the draft as things get going.  It gives you some flexibility there to find d better value at qb.

Users who are viewing this thread