What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper advice (1 Viewer)

Jaylen Hurts or Kyren Williams

• Hurts - $17

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jmirro

Footballguy
Yahoo - 12 team, 1/2pt PPR, passing td's worth 6pts, auction draft $200 Cap with some real free spenders early. We keep 1 player per team.
1-QB, 2-RB, 2-WR, 1-FLEX, 1-TE

Only 1 other keeper known, that's Bijan... assuming some others to be Kamara, LaPorta, Gibbs, CeeDee, Pacheco, Jonathan Taylor, James Cook, Breece, Kelcee, Achane. So 8 of the top 15 RB's will be gone, with Kyren as a borderline RB1 for $28 (RB2 value in this league) or Hurts for $17.

No long term implications on keeping either, you just sacrifice the draft $.

i have a $140 cap league and Kyren went for $41, Hurts for $34. So the salary you have are both bargains imo, but I always put a premium on RBs. I love Hurts, but there's some questions there about how Eagles will utilize Barkley in the redzone, eating into Hurts' production, and expecting more pass attempts with Moore calling the shots, again hurting his rush stats and TD numbers. I can see Hurts falling to the back half of the top 10.

100% depends on how your league works. You know how much positions and certain players go for. In the leagues I’m in I could probably get Hurts for 15-20 max probably a little cheaper. Kyren would cost over 30.
So for my I’d keep Kyren.

Users who are viewing this thread