What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper help (1 Viewer)

Slash N' Roses

Footballguy
I have Tyler Eifert in the 16th rd or M. Bennett in the 15th and Allen Robinson in 6th. So a few questions.

Would you keep Robinson and one of the TEs? Or Keep both TEs over Robinson?

it is a 3/4 pt per catch league. This year a lot of top WRs are being kept. I have 1st pick. Taking Bell and my other keeper is Crowell in the 8th. 

There is no way I would keep two TE's.  I would keep Eifert and Robinson.  I think Bennett will have a nice season but Eifert will score a lot provided he stays healthy.  It's worth the risk to me for a 16th rounder that he will stay healthy. 

Hands down Tyler Eifert in the 16th.  Bortles and Jax scares me... Robinson is a hell of a talent, but I am cautious about Jax this year.  

Gally said:
There is no way I would keep two TE's.  I would keep Eifert and Robinson.  I think Bennett will have a nice season but Eifert will score a lot provided he stays healthy.  It's worth the risk to me for a 16th rounder that he will stay healthy. 
I agree that Robinson and Eifert are the keeps here. 

Users who are viewing this thread