What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Question - Keep 2 (1 Viewer)

jepding

Footballguy
Hey guys -- I am new to the forum, but not new to footballguys. I am struggling on who to keep this year. We are allowed to keep two players, it's a 10 team league, and its a full 1 point PPR league. Based on last year's draft, these are my options:

Austin Ekeler - Round 1 (Moved up 3 spots since I've used him twice)
AJ Brown - Round 1
Joe Mixon - Round 2
DK Metcalf - Round 4
Tee Higgins - Round 6
Dalton Schultz - Round 8

I was thinking either Ekeler/Mixon or Mixon/Higgins. What are your thoughts?

Do you know who everyone else may be holding on to or at least have a good idea of what is getting thrown back into the pool. If all of the other teams keep at least 1 RB, that's 9 off the board to start the draft and with you having 1.6, you can bet at least 3 RBs will be selected before you go....so would you be ok with Chubbs, Barkley, or Williams as your RB#1.....And if anyone keeps 2 RBs, then you will be picking a RB with a lot of question marks......I think I would rathe have Ekler and Higgins and whatever comes in the second. I think the drop off in talent, opportunity, and health after RB# 9 and 10 are too much to give up Ekler in place of Mixon

Users who are viewing this thread