What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Question (1 Viewer)

Mundi

Footballguy
I'm in a nonPPR 14 team keeper league. I can keep two of the following Peyton Manning, Doug Martin, David Wilson, Demarco Murray, Alfred Morris, Jimmy Graham, and Randall Cobb. Which two should I keep and why?

Thanks!

you never mentioned your scoring for RBs but i'm assuming 1 pt per 10 yards rush or rec, plus 4+ pt TDs?

in a non PPR keeper league, with that roster, I'm keeping Martin and Morris..

both are stud RBs for the next 5-6 years, IMO..when Shanny gets a productive RB like that he sticks with him..Morris is his new

Clinton Portis/T. Davis..and the injuries to RG3 make it even MORE imperative that the Redskins run the ball effectively to keep RG3 healthy and free from big hits from defensive players, and they're more likely to pull in the reigns on his running, making him more of a pure pocket passer....love Morris going forward.

Martin is a Ray Rice clone....and Schiano will run him in to the ground justlike he did with Ray Rice..

he's going to be the main cog in the TB offense for years to come..

you said it's a keeper, otherwise I'd say Manning is a must keep.but at his age....who knows..

the guys most likely to be perennial pro bowl nominees for the next 5+ years, are Martin and Morris..

I would've mentioned Graham,but you said non PPR..

I would keep Martin (young bellcow, rare) and Graham (locked into great offense, difference maker at muddy position). Third on my list would be Wilson over Morris (cue reaction here) because he is younger and more talented and well be worth a lot more than Morris in the near future.

I would keep Martin (young bellcow, rare) and Graham (locked into great offense, difference maker at muddy position). Third on my list would be Wilson over Morris (cue reaction here) because he is younger and more talented and well be worth a lot more than Morris in the near future.
Martin / Graham / Cobb / Morris but this completely depends on if there are penalties with each player (giving up a 2nd rounder for Graham, etc.). Also depends on how many RB/WR/TE/flex you start. All of those specifics play a huge part in the relative value of players.And this belongs in the Assistant Coach section.

Thanks. My bad on posting in Shark Pool.

Standard scoring, can only keep 2 players, no draft pick penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread