What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper question (1 Viewer)

jbird2

Footballguy
I have a choice to keep first overall or trade down in dynasty draft. Chubb guice Barkley gone. I can move from 1 to 4 which means I get probably freeman johnson or jones assuming penny and Michel are taken. Getting an early second rounder in exchange. Is there a huge drop off here? This league allows you to pick one college player each year 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your choice is probably going to be between Jones or Michel.  Both Freeman and Johnson have been climbing up the draft board.  Unless you feel strongly about one of those RB's, I would make the trade.  There will be some good value with the early second round pick.

Your choice is probably going to be between Jones or Michel.  Both Freeman and Johnson have been climbing up the draft board.  Unless you feel strongly about one of those RB's, I would make the trade.  There will be some good value with the early second round pick.
Based on what he has posted so far he is trading down for a lower pick without any additional compensation....or what am I missing?

This guy is defiantly not giving us enough information...I assumed it was some sort of devy league where players can be picked up before finishing their college career....so guys like Barkley and Chubb were picked last year.  

Sorry guys - yes is a Devi league where some owners pick one college player - by trading down I get pick 1.4 , 2.4 and a 4th rounder next year

I think Freeman is quite a bit ahead of the other RB's at this point.  I would keep the pick and take Freeman.  If you don't think there is a difference between those 4 RB's then make the trade because you get one of the four (and you don't care which one) and the extra picks. 

Users who are viewing this thread