What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kelce trade? (1 Viewer)

Wrigley

Footballguy
12 team non-ppr  1/2/2/1/1

I get

L Miller

Golladay

Kelce

I give

Mixon

Coutee

Ebron

RB's Gurley, Ingram, Conner, Thompson

WR's Evens, Davis, Fuller, Lockett, Fitzg

I told this owner I wouldn't part with either Mixon or Ingram for less than his AB or M Thomas

So he drops this on me......what is a FBG to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Redraft or dynasty?
This information is needed to properly evaluate the offer for sure although I may accept either way.  I have the following:

Mixon>>>>Miller

Kelce>>>>>Ebron

Golladay>>>Coutee

Not sure if the benefit of Kelce & Golladay over Ebron/Coutee is worth the huge downgrade from Mixon to Miller.  However, since you have Gurley and Ingram it might not matter so I am inclined to accept.

First you are overvaluing Mixon if you think he is anywhere close to AB or Thomas. Given your strength at RB I would do the deal. Golladay makes a good flex play and the upgrade at TE is huge.

First you are overvaluing Mixon if you think he is anywhere close to AB or Thomas. Given your strength at RB I would do the deal. Golladay makes a good flex play and the upgrade at TE is huge.
Overvalue Mixon?  Maybe, but he’s the one desperate for a top RB, and Mixon is that in spades 

Overvalue Mixon?  Maybe, but he’s the one desperate for a top RB, and Mixon is that in spades 
Just because someone is desperate doesn't mean they are stupid. He offered you a very good trade. Take it. Gurley and Ingram are your starters other than bye weeks and Conner and Thompson are great reserves and Miller is simply depth. Kelce is a top 3 TE and Golladay is a very solid high end WR2. It helps your team.

Users who are viewing this thread