What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kerney or Suggs (1 Viewer)

ironmon

Footballguy
dynasty draft:i'm looking at pickin DL or DB with my next pick:next guys on my list are Patrick Kerney(29) & Terrel Suggs (23) for DLand DB i posted on another topic but are TAYLOR,ARCHULETA,MLEWISwhich of these players would offer the most value for a dynasty league1pt tackle .5 assist2 sack i think also 1pt ffumble, 2pt fumblerec., .5pass def, 2pt int,

If Suggs is listed as a DE, he is the pick. In this 46 defense, they are calling him a "rush LB", whatever that is, but it means he should put up some very nice numbers, if listed as a DE. He'll play a sort of OLB in the scheme, but will roam around and blitz a lot on passing plays.

The fact that the Ravens are going back to the 4-3/46 makes him a stud. He is a beast of a pass rusher in a 3-point stance and will have no pass coverage duties as he did at OLB last season. I honestly dont think 16-18 sacks is out of the question. The bottom line is he has nothing but upside. Kerney is a top 8 DL but he has peaked in terms of fantasy production IMO.

I believe the key words in his question are "dynasty draft." Patrick Kerney is much older than Terrell Suggs. This is an easy decision in your type of league.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread