What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kiko Alonso (1 Viewer)

Kiko is looking like an IDP stud so far. Can he keep it up? This years Luke Kuechly?
Justin Houston is looking like this year's Luke Kuechly. But Alonso is a stud.
Let's be realistic here- nobody is this year's Luke Kuechly. Nobody is coming in as a newbie and leading the NFL in tackles.
I agree kuechly rare talent...

rookie ogletree is leading league in tackles, I think (just two games), Alonso only few solos off that pace?

Actually, it's the anti-Ram stat keeper in Buffalo. Rams are all solos with ~0 assists. Buffalo has always been an assist happy place.

But this game was in the Meadowlands anyway. Hmm, do the Jets and Giants use the same scorekeeper?

Great so he bangs up his knee

Bills MLB Kiko Alonso "tweaked" his knee at Friday's practice and is listed as questionable for Week 15 against the Jaguars.

Who would replace him and would they be a decent start if he doesnt go?

Im probably rolling with Audie Cole in Minny against Philly. Disappointed Alonso is hurting, but I've enjoyed the ride this season. Everyone at my draft was like, "Kiko WHO?"

Im probably rolling with Audie Cole in Minny against Philly. Disappointed Alonso is hurting, but I've enjoyed the ride this season. Everyone at my draft was like, "Kiko WHO?"
Doing the same ... Kiko had a bad match-up anyway and another bad match-up next week

Users who are viewing this thread