What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kingsman: The Secret Service - Looks Awesome (1 Viewer)

eoMMan said:
Another thing I liked about the second one is that their English accent was a little more subdued. In the first one, there were many times it was hard to understand what they were saying. It wasn't very clear.

And Julianne Moore was awesome in the second one too..

You guys are nuts.
and the whiskey!  (with an 'e')

Is that speculation or something you heard?
Yeah, just finally watched it since it was on HBO. I don’t get that comment at all. One would think that the princess would be fine since he didn’t do anything with that girl beyond what he had to and after what happened to her she’d be fine with it (recognizing that he had to in order to save the world). Can’t believe I even had to think about it seeing what these movies are, which I enjoyed. 

Yeah, just finally watched it since it was on HBO. I don’t get that comment at all. One would think that the princess would be fine since he didn’t do anything with that girl beyond what he had to and after what happened to her she’d be fine with it (recognizing that he had to in order to save the world). Can’t believe I even had to think about it seeing what these movies are, which I enjoyed. 
I thought I saw the camera pause on a painting with a Golden Circle on it that Eggy noticed during dinner with the king  :shrug:

I thought I saw the camera pause on a painting with a Golden Circle on it that Eggy noticed during dinner with the king  :shrug:
I already deleted it an honestly don’t want to spend any time on it! That said, that’d be pretty silly if true based on Moore’s character talking about not wanting to be in isolation anymore.

3rd one to be a prequel

Kingsman Prequel

Daily Mail columnist Baz Bamigboye alleges that the Kingsman prequel will be set during the First World War. Ralph Fiennes and Harris Dickinson are rumored to star.
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread