What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**LA Chargers at AZ Cardinals** (+2.5, 48.5) 4:05 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

Los Angeles can score,but the defense is suspect. Arizona can score sometimes,but the defense is suspect. Too many suspects on defense,start eveyone in this game...

Chargers- 41
Cardinals- 30

What is going on with LA?
When are the Charges going to start looking like a real Playoff team?
Hard to take them seriously right now
5-6 potentially in the AFC is not a recipe for the Playoffs
I love Justin Herbert
But if he starts off 3 years in a row with no Playoff appearances
I guess he will just enter year 4 for the Chargers, nothing happens

Last edited:
What is going on with LA?
When are the Charges going to start looking like a real Playoff team
Hard to take them seriously right now
5-6 potentially in the AFC is not a recipe for the Playoffs
I love Justin Herbert
But if he starts off 3 years in a row with no Playoff appearances
I guess he will just enter year 4 for the Chargers, nothing happens
They have all that talent on their defense too and they’re not very good on that side of the ball either.

Last edited:
Ekeler was such a bust this year... My God
What the H are you on bro? Dude is leading RB in my PPR league. With Hebert making bad decisions, don't generalize a season and BUST. Just odd
Dude had 5 ****ing carries.. But carry on.

Dude is not a top 5 pick next season.. I expect him to be better then Josh Jacobs.
How many receptions today?
Sorry Bro, non-PPR league.

He **** to me.

Dude is not a top 5 pick next season.. I expect him to be better then Josh Jacobs.

He **** to me.
Really hope you're trolling. He is RB4 in NON ppr leagues this year. That's not even in the realm of being a bust if you know a single thing about fantasy.
Funny, he isn't here, but again carry on.

I was offered Saquon for him early and kick myself weekly not taking it as he continues to struggle on the ground. The receiving is nice, but I get no points for catches.

What the H are you on bro? Dude is leading RB in my PPR league. With Hebert making bad decisions, don't generalize a season and BUST. Just odd

He **** to me.
It does not help when the OL is down their two starting tackles for the year and then they lose their starting Center today early. That is a tough gig.

But in PPR he is a stud. And in non PPR he has been quite good.

He **** to me.
Really hope you're trolling. He is RB4 in NON ppr leagues this year. That's not even in the realm of being a bust if you know a single thing about fantasy.
Funny, he isn't here, but again carry on.

I was offered Saquon for him early and kick myself weekly not taking it as he continues to struggle on the ground. The receiving is nice, but I get no points for catches.

What? lol you're delusional. He has more non-ppr fantasy points than Barkley does this year :lmao:

Barkley: 1215 yards - 7 TDs = 163.4 NON-PPR Fantasy Points.
Ekeler: 1051 yards - 12 TDs = 177.1 NON-PPR Fantasy Points.

He **** to me.
It does not help when the OL is down their two starting tackles for the year and then they lose their starting Center today early. That is a tough gig.

Maybe draft appropriately. Guy has been best RB in PPR all year. You looking for dudes you can't catch balls, then draft Henry, Chubb, etc. No need to whine about Ekeler here

He **** to me.

Maybe draft appropriately. Guy has been best RB in PPR all year. You looking for dudes you can't catch balls, then draft Henry, Chubb, etc. No need to whine about Ekeler here
Ekeler is RB4 in Non PPR lol

@karl.Racki said he's kicking himself every week for not trading ekeler for barkley, yet ekeler is outscoring barkley in non ppr. Not sure what that guy is on.

Nobody is better than Josh Jacobs.
Dude had his best week today. IR next week

He **** to me.

@karl.Racki said he's kicking himself every week for not trading ekeler for barkley, yet ekeler is outscoring barkley in non ppr. Not sure what that guy is on.
I am what I se in my stats, I am happy Ekeler is awesome for you, but my league is set up different and he really is not what I expected him to do for taking him 4th overall.

He has 30 carries in the last 3 games.

Why all the insults BTW?

Nobody is better than Josh Jacobs.
Dude had his best week today. IR next week
Dude has been lights out the last few weeks.

I am what I se in my stats, I am happy Ekeler is awesome for you, but my league is set up different and he really is not what I expected him to do for taking him 4th overall.

Why all the insults BTW?
What is your league scoring?

What rank is he of all RB's in your league?

He **** to me.

Why all the insults BTW?
Do you get points per carry and negative points per RB reception? Otherwise your take makes zero sense.

Why all the insults BTW?
What is your league scoring?

What rank is he of all RB's in your league?
I get nothing for receptions from a RB except TD.. I get no catches or yards. RB is based on running. It sucks, but the way it was voted on.

He has one TD and 30 carries in the last 3 games, he is not top RB in my league. I picked him 4th and thought he be more effective on the ground.

He **** to me.

Why all the insults BTW?
Do you get points per carry and negative points per RB reception? Otherwise your take makes zero sense.
I get nothing for receptions except TD.

He **** to me.

Why all the insults BTW?
That's horrible. And it exists in no other league I've ever heard of, so can you understand why people don't understand your generalized whining about Ekeler?

He **** to me.

Why all the insults BTW?
That's horrible. And it exists in no other league I've ever heard of, so can you understand why people don't understand your generalized whining about Ekeler?
I get it and it sucks and I am glad he is performing for others as a receiving threat out of the back field, but it has done nothing for me tbh.

As a runner he has not been a great performer.

He **** to me.

Why all the insults BTW?
I get it and it sucks and I am glad he is performing for others as a receiving threat out of the back field, but it has done nothing for me tbh.

I quit two leagues that I had fun in because they had dumb rules that the other owners refused to change. Sometimes you just have to make that decision.

He **** to me.

Why all the insults BTW?

I quit two leagues that I had fun in because they had dumb rules that the other owners refused to change. Sometimes you just have to make that decision.
I have been in this league for 25 years.. We just added guys this year who had more and voted for this.. We are going to try to do different for next year tho.

Not going to lie, the strategy at the draft was different. just didn't work out for me with Ekeler.

The receiving is nice, but I get no points for catches.
Just seems strange that you'd say 'the receiving is nice" when you get 0 points for receiving yards.

That actually seems like the craziest rule I've heard of, not allowing any yards for receptions for RBs, but you get yards for receptions for WR's? Do you get points for Receiving Touchdowns by an RB?

The receiving is nice, but I get no points for catches.
Just seems strange that you'd say 'the receiving is nice" when you get 0 points for receiving yards.

That actually seems like the craziest rule I've heard of, not allowing any yards for receptions for RBs, but you get yards for receptions for WR's? Do you get points for Receiving Touchdowns by an RB?
I get points for TD but not yards.. I get using yards for RB.

For WR, I don't get rust yards, but Rec Yards I get.

Ok, with your scoring:
Barkley: 992 Rushing yards, 7 Tds = 141.2 Fantasy Points.
Ekeler: 554 Rushing yards, 12 Tds = 127.4 Fantasy Points.

1 point per week more and you're kicking yourself every week?

Also, if you knew these crazy settings going into the draft, that's on you for drafting him at 4. No rankings would have had him there.
He's outperformed all expectations, even with your scoring rules. There is no possible way to call him a bust.

Also, if you knew these crazy settings going into the draft, that's on you for drafting him at 4. No rankings would have had him there.
He's outperformed all expectations, even with your scoring rules. There is no possible way to call him a bust.
He is a bust IMO dude.. Sorry to upset you..

I expected more from him, haven't gotten it.

30 carries over last 3 games just isn't cutting it for me for where I drafted him. Many other backs are out performing him over the past few weeks.

He is a bust IMO dude.. Sorry to upset you..

I expected more from him, haven't gotten it.

30 carries over last 3 games just isn't cutting it for me for where I drafted him. Many other backs are out performing him over the past few weeks.
You overdrafted him and wasn't smart enough to adjust to your leagues crazy rules.

He's not the bust.

Users who are viewing this thread