What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lamur Emmanuel or Danny Trevathan? (1 Viewer)

jd671698

Footballguy
12 team IDP league start 3 LB's with the option of a flex at any position other than QB. The trade would be my Lamur and 4.11 for DT and 6.8. Below is the scoring. Thanks for your input!

Defense

Tackle 2 pt

Assist 1 pt

Tackle for loss .5 pt

Int 4 pt

Pass Defensed 3 pt

Fumble Rec 3 pt

Force Fumble 3 pt

Sack 2 pt per ½

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to mention other LB- Clay Matthews, Melvin Ingram, Ryan Shazier, Avery Williamson. Also it is a cap and contract style league DT is $32 for 2yr and lamur $3 for 3yr. Thanks again!

I think there's a pretty good chance Lamur will be worthless this season. His strength is supposedly in pass coverage, which gives him the potential to be a three down guy, but the problem is that he has struggled in coverage and he is so bad against the run that they might make him a pure nickel linebacker. They could play Maualuga, Dawson and Burfict in base, Burfict and Lamur in Nickel, and Burfict in dime. If Burfict doesn't come back healthy I still think they will rather play Rey over Lamur in base. Lamur was terribly disappointing this past season.

Trevathan is a potential FF stud. I've been staying away from both Trevathan and Marshall because I see both their injuries as serious issues, but I'd be willing to take a gamble on Trevathan.

Ouch...noticed the salaries. I'm not sure I'd take a gamle on Trevathan's fractured kneecaps at $32...

Hey thanks for getting back.

We are given a salary of $500 and I was had $166 free. I did accept the trade. If I have to, i could cut him and take a 20 percent hit on cap which is about $6. I hope it was a good move. Thanks again for the input!

Users who are viewing this thread