What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Las Vegas Raiders(5-5) at Dallas Cowboys(7-3)*** (-7.5) O/U 51.5 Jerry's House for Turkey, CeeDee Lamb at the kiddie table-OUT (1 Viewer)

Remember when you never took points off the table? 

And then you call a play which gives EXTRA time for the defenders to get into the backfield. 

24-19

7:00 left in the 3rd

NFL/Goodell must be popping champagne. Yeah we complain about the 1st game but it was 14-13 with 1 second left and a go ahead FG try, Goodell loves that. This game has had a slew of big plays, back and forth, 1 score game Mid-3rd, NFL couldn't write it up better...if you ask them anyways. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like the refs have misused defensive holding and pass interference a couple times tonight. 

It's a crime that Zay Jones doesn't see more touches. He could be the only healthy WR on the roster and he still wouldn't see more than 2-3-4 targets, I never understand. I've watched this guy levitate on a gridiron and I'm not kidding. 

Sure looked like DPi on Zay Jones, how could they not throw the flag there? Romo even commented on it

Schultz was one on one with a 12 yd cushion on 3rd down and Dak never even looked at him 

Users who are viewing this thread