What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LB help? (1 Viewer)

I'll say... You REALLY need help.Pick either... Maybe one will be a fluke tomorrow. You can't possibly be serious that there are no other options. :rolleyes:

I'll say... You REALLY need help.

Pick either... Maybe one will be a fluke tomorrow.

You can't possibly be serious that there are no other options. :rolleyes:
I agree. The only way to do worse would be to leave that LB slot open.

Well since I lost Spikes and have DJ and Pierce on byes, I understand your problem. I still agree with the others that there must be a better play than one of these two, but if there isn't, give Polley a start against the Lions. The Ravens tend to shake things up alot more and maybe he'll be in the middle of a big play. Never know. Singleton is losing alot of snaps to other guys. Polley also does a little, but he is more involved down by down.

Well u hit the nail on the head. I had spikes and i also have lavar "im a freakin piece of crap" arrington. So I am ##### out of luck for this week and this year at LB.

Well u hit the nail on the head. I had spikes and i also have lavar "im a freakin piece of crap" arrington. So I am ##### out of luck for this week and this year at LB.
Just curious, why do you still have Lavar? Also, I'm assuming that you cannot pick up Free Agents? If you can, I'll guarantee I can find a better play for you this week.

Just curious, why do you still have Lavar? Also, I'm assuming that you cannot pick up Free Agents? If you can, I'll guarantee I can find a better play for you this week.
16 team dynasty league. Lavar will be on another team next year I feel he can be productive in another system. The FA market is baren, and i mean baren. Imagine 16 teams 50 man rosters, and everyone needs a lb this year. :loco:

Users who are viewing this thread