What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LB waiver wire help - Smith, Barr, Davis, or Johnson (1 Viewer)

randbrod14

Footballguy
10 person league. 1pt/solo, .5pt/assist, 3 pt sack, 1pt/ff, 2pt/stuff, 3pt/interception

start 2, can have 3 LB:

I have:

Bowman

Ogletree

K Robinson

would keep Bowman and Ogletree. On waiver wire, can get Thomas Davis, Tevin Smith, Anthony Barr, or Derrick Johnson. Am leaning toward Barr>Johnson>Davis>Smith>

any thoughts???

I agree with your ranks. Barr is all over the place and from what it looked like the Vikes are gonna be on the field a lot. I wouldn't have an issue if you liked Johnson better but I would go with the order you had them in.

So funny, I drafted DJ, but am looking at Barr to be my flex - both are worth having. Trying to decide whether to drop Clay Matthews or Koa Misi for Barr.

So funny, I drafted DJ, but am looking at Barr to be my flex - both are worth having. Trying to decide whether to drop Clay Matthews or Koa Misi for Barr.
drop Misi. No way would I drop Clay Mathews as he is playing the majority of time as ILB now. He will put up great numbers this year.

Users who are viewing this thread