What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Leaderboards not working (1 Viewer)

ffrookie

Footballguy
Looks like the leaderboards for the consolation and toilet bowls are not populating for me. Is everyone else having the same issue?

Looks like the leaderboards for the consolation and toilet bowls are not populating for me. Is everyone else having the same issue?
They were just fine before but do seem to be down as I look now. I have a feeling it's for some maintenance/update. Check back in the morning please.

They were just fine before but do seem to be down as I look now. I have a feeling it's for some maintenance/update. Check back in the morning please.
They've been down all day - that's not maintenance, rather a broken product (AGAIN).
They were not down all day. I saw them up earlier and had they been down, I would have received at least one email on it, which I did not. But I see what you're agenda is posting here and on the other thread. Best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
B.S.

They have been DOWN since at least 8 am Central this morning.

All damn day!

And, I've checked ALL day long!!!!

The list for consolation can't be up because that field has not been determined yet.

The Toilet Bowl should have been up

I can confirm that it hasn't been up all day for the FFPC. Strangely, for the main event it has been working.

Users who are viewing this thread