What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's get Defensive (1 Viewer)

bigreese82

Footballguy
I tried something out last year and I wanted to get your help on tweaking my idea. Most positions are ranked my using a SOS ingredient and I was planning on doing something similar with my defensive projections. Defenses are almost impossible to predict but I wanted to try to predict which Defenses were in the Best and Worst situations from a scheduling pointI need your rankings on the overall 7 Best 2005 offenses..Yards, points, and least turnover probablityI also in turn need the 7 WORST 2005 offenses...Yards, points and Most turnover potential I then wanted to compare these critical games and see which defenses played the worst and the better offenses the mostBest List..please add or subtract to help me put together my money listIndyKCGBSt. LouisOaklandNew EnglandSan DiegoPhillyDenverMinn?? ( what do you think)Buffalo??(Losman)CincyDetroit?? ( just maybe)Worst List...... please add or subtract to help me put together my money listSan FranChicagoJacksonvilleMiamiClevelandPlease help in finalizing these Best and Worst offense List.....Thanks in advance

I did this yesterady... here's my list of good and bad offenses:Good: IND, MIN, PHI, SDC, KCC, NEP, GBP, BUF, PITBad: CLE, DAL, CHI, MIA, SFO, STL, TBB, ARI, OAK, WASThat's based entirely on last season's points scored and turnovers, with no accounting for offseason changes.

I did this yesterady... here's my list of good and bad offenses:

Good: IND, MIN, PHI, SDC, KCC, NEP, GBP, BUF, PIT

Bad: CLE, DAL, CHI, MIA, SFO, STL, TBB, ARI, OAK, WAS

That's based entirely on last season's points scored and turnovers, with no accounting for offseason changes.
Of those listed, I'd suspect that the ones most likely to drop out of their respective categories are:Good: MIN, SDC, KCC

Bad: CLE, DAL, CHI, TBB, ARI, OAK, WAS

Users who are viewing this thread