What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's talk hemorrhoids (1 Viewer)

I had a few thrombosed external ones in the past. They are the most uncomfortable things ever.  Essentially a blot clot on your ###### that hurts and feels tight and stretched.  Had to go to the doctor both times to have him extract the clot. Immediate relief after that   

The area went from the Great Plains to the Rocky Mountains with scar tissue.  I should have tried fiber first.  Huge regret.
I got my first on a Vegas trip and spent last 3 days in room until I endured the brutal 4 hour flight home.  Think it was around 2014.  

I had them shoot it up instead of removed. Regretted that.  

Been a constant battle since then.  Earlier this year I let them cut the clot.  After pain was ridiculous.  She shot it up right into it for numbing.  Most 4 seconds of pain I have experienced until it wore off.  I went into work after the procedure and had to leave and miss the next day.

Was okay for a few months and now have a golf ball in my ###### again.  

Really don't know what to do but sick of it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel very fortunate to never have experienced them, but I am very sympathetic to those that have. No bueno.

I feel very fortunate to never have experienced them, but I am very sympathetic to those that have. No bueno.
Well, you will never ask your SO to do butt stuff again and it is really demoralizing.  Plus the problem as explained to me, is like when you stretch elastic too far, it never comes back to the same.  It just really sucks and influences your life very negatively.  You can be rolling good for months and get a stomach bug and back to square one.  :(

I got my first on a Vegas trip and spent last 3 days in room until I endured the brutal 4 hour flight home.  Think it was around 2014.  

I had them shoot it up instead of removed. Regretted that.  

Been a constant battle since then.  Earlier this year I let them cut the clot.  After pain was ridiculous.  She shot it up right into it for numbing.  Most 4 seconds of pain I have experienced until it wore off.  I went into work after the procedure and had to leave and miss the next day.

Was okay for a few months and now have a golf ball in my ###### again.  

Really don't know what to do but sick of it all.
Take a scoop of Metamucil every night, and lay off the opioids.  If you take a vicodin, take a lil fiber with it.  I was eating ten to fifteen prunes a day.  Now I'm wondering if that's what made my sugar levels go crazy.  Gonna ask doc.  Be careful with prunes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a scoop of Metamucil every night, and lay off the opioids.  If you take a vicodin, take a lil fiber with it.  I was eating ten to fifteen prunes a day.  Now I'm wondering if that's what made my sugar levels go crazy.  Gonna ask doc.  Be careful with prunes.
I'm allergic to opioids to the point I told my PCP to never give them.  Codeine cough syrup has given me night terrors so bad that I won't touch the stuff.

Having an issue with this right now.  I think I've had one for a long time without really realizing what it was, but it's flaring up and is really a pain (and gross).  I think I want to get an -ectomy and get rid of it, but I guess I'll give it a week or so to see what happens before going to the dr.
It went away and I forgot about it.  Dealing with my second flare-up almost a year later.  Could barely sleep the other night.  Pretty sure I've got two of these things and it's gross.  Gonna get to a butt surgeon as soon as I can and get these things removed or whatever they do with them.

Users who are viewing this thread