What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lindsey Graham - If you can't admire Joe Biden you got a problem (1 Viewer)

I have been going back in forth trying to decide which Republican Senator I would like to see lose more this fall, Graham or McConnell. I used to kind of like the old Senator Graham by when he was chummy with McCain and part of the gang of 8.

I have been going back in forth trying to decide which Republican Senator I would like to see lose more this fall, Graham or McConnell. I used to kind of like the old Senator Graham by when he was chummy with McCain and part of the gang of 8.
I'm greedy. I'm hoping to say bye bye to both along with Susan Collins, Martha McSally, and many more.

I'm greedy. I'm hoping to say bye bye to both along with Susan Collins, Martha McSally, and many more.
I am starting to think the chances that the Senate majority turns blue and these Senators lose is more likely than Biden winning. I am hoping I am wrong but even in Minnesota I am seeing the a Trump 2020 flags and banners all over the place. Have never seen so much enthusiasm for such a pathetic man/ child/brat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night I saw a TV ad for Jaime Harrison here in the Nashville burbs, nowhere near SC. IIRC it didn't say anything about voting, just asking for campaign contributions. They seem poised to capitalize on how many people dislike Graham outside his home state. I don't remember seeing anything like that here before.

Users who are viewing this thread