What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Live Vegas Auction League - $700 - DRAFT OPENING KICKOFF (1 Viewer)

foursport

Footballguy
This is the 2nd year I am running this league in Vegas - we had a blast last year and this year should be better - read this whole post.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY - there is some great fun and prizes to look forward to.

1) The league is made up of 12 very serious FF players

2) Each team costs $700 - there are no co-manager fees and includes draft night food and OPENING GAME viewing - READ ON TOP #3

3) We will watch the OPENING KICKOFF GAME and then do our auction afterward in THE MEDIA SUITE AT THE LAS VEGAS MANDALAY BAY ON THURSDAY - SEPT SEPT 4th - here's the link - http://www.mandalaybay.com/accommodations/gcMediaSuite.aspx

4) This is an AUCTION league - be willing to spend the money and you can have LT and SJAX both on your team (nore - a team did do that last year BUT did not win any $ with them)

5) As noted above - we do have 10 committed owners so far and one guy checking his schedule - if you want in - NOW is the time to commit and pay.

6) Prizes pay to 4th place - $4000, $2000, $1000 and a $300 "oh so close" prize to 4th :) The rest of the money is for the suite, food and MFL - that's an 87% PAYOUT AND THE PEOPLE DIRECTLY BENEFITING FROM THE OTHER 13% ARE THE PLAYERS - it doesn't get much better.

The link for the MFL website for the league is http://www30.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/20408

You can PM me or post here if interested - payment is needed soon as I have already charged the suiet to my credit card and a bunch of the other players have already written me checks!

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - I had to bump this back to the top - I find it hard to believe that there are not 1 or 2 more serious players out there that want to be in this draft with teams like Leroys Aces, Duckworth, Bald is Beautiful and myself :goodposting:

Come on guys - time to commit!

Jim

You're taking out $1100 for fees? Yikes.

There had better be some "other" entertainment showing up at the suite for that kind of coin.

You're taking out $1100 for fees? Yikes.There had better be some "other" entertainment showing up at the suite for that kind of coin.
YEP - the room cost about $780 to $800 for the night and then there is the balance of $300 to $320 for food :goodposting:

You're taking out $1100 for fees? Yikes.There had better be some "other" entertainment showing up at the suite for that kind of coin.
It's about $90 a man for the night of the opening NFL game, doing our auction, and all the food you can eat, in that fantastic suite at Mandalay.

Users who are viewing this thread