What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LIVING THE LIFE - clash of clans (3 Viewers)

Chappy said:
VA703 said:
I can drop by tomm with max troops if u need
VA, I could really use that max golem, if you can swing it. Thx
Just go to Reddit ronin if you need a troop upgrade. It's a L5 clan and abandoned and set to always open. So just go, donate, return. There are a bunch of clans like that now.

So far in our 3rd war, we're up 49-24 and the growth of the clan has been pretty solid after just 3 wars. Some real leaders are coming forward. We have a bunch of attacks left, so we'll see how close we get to a perfect war. Great bunch of people brought together, creating a very family-like clan that keeps a competitive edge.

Just won our war 57-33. We're 2-1 now and closing in on level 2. War search #4 gets kicked off tomorrow.

Still looking for more members whether you're new to the game or a seasoned vet.

We're now 3-1 in war and have won 3 in a row.

Our 5th war is gonna kick off tomorrow and we continue to add quality people to the clan. We have a real great group of fun folks looking to be competitive and yet have a great time. We're up to 26. Come join the fun!

Another really tight war! It's 51-47, after they clean up 2 of our bottom bases, it'll be tied and come down to their top 4 versus our top 4.

I haven't been on in like 6 months. I have a TH9 with some good troop levels.

Once I get back on (once I get a new phone), I'll be joining you guys.

Jayrod said:
I haven't been on in like 6 months. I have a TH9 with some good troop levels.

Once I get back on (once I get a new phone), I'll be joining you guys.
When do you think you'll be over?

Brutal loss today as we were up 53-52 and our opponent's #1 held their attack until literally the final second and then 2 starred our #1, Animator, and they beat us 54-53. We're 4-2 now and our 7th war search kicks off on Monday. Anyone else want in, feel free to come over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another nice win today 57-49.  Our bottom, middle and top are really coordinating attacks beautifully, with our top guys, headed up by Animator, bringing things home nicely.  We're now 5-2 in our wars.  We're still looking to bring in some other folks whether new or experienced.  Kicking off another war search tomorrow.  Post here or send me a PM, thx.

Another war in the books today and it went down to the last attack.   We tied them 42-42 in a 15 on 15 war but took the victory with a 95.40 to 95.13 destruction %.  Lot of fun!  Our guy Astynax took down their #1 with a star 85% destruction.  Sweet hit!  We're now 6-2.

Anyone else looking to get in, feel free to check us out. 

Just won our last 20 on 20 war in a rout 58-40.  We're now 7-2 and closing in on being a level 3 clan. Feel free to check us out. 

Our 10th war in and we won 68-63.  We're now 8-2 and have lost only 1 war since losing our first when not having our ish together. 

Lost our last war 53-50 to a level 7 clan carrying 1-TH11 with them.  Gave them a great run though.  We're now a level 3 clan and our war log record sits at 9-3.  

Looking for a group to join, come on over. Another war search kicks off tomorrow between 12-1 EST.

We're now 11-3 after just beating a level 9 clan 69-68! Went down to the very last attacks again. Come join this really fun, competitive crew! 

After 16 wars, we're now 13-3. This clan is pretty darn impressive! I couldn't be more proud of how well we all work/coordinate together. We're still looking to add more members, if you're interested, PM me or post here. Thx 

Killing it lately.
Yeah, we've been doing pretty well. We have a really solid group not only up top, but several in the middle and bottom as well. For the most part, everyone in the clan is very unselfish and all about the clan first. 

OK, that's what I figured.  How many FBGs are in the clan?
Just a couple. Losing track of who came from where. Everyone is just like 1 big happy family, lol. Ace, Astynax, piper, bunnie and gnards are from here I believe. Animator also comes to visit from time to time. Kaidogg is a friend of piper's. 

What an incredible war finishing up today. We went up against a lvl 7 clan, us being a lvl 3 still, and lost on the last attack 56-56 by total destruction %.  So freakin heart breaking!  It was back and forth for the last 2-3 hours and they just squeaked out the tie-breaking win. We gave it our best. Still pissed though. 

Just got done with a great war! Was trailing the entire time and we were very concerned that we weren't going to be able to 3 star the opponent's middle and bottom bases as we were outmatched there. However, we were better then them up top. Well, we coordinated well and made a late run last night, into today and won 71-68 after we had been getting lumped by a lot most of the war yesterday. They got out to an 18-0 lead and basically held that lead for hours as our top did well but the bottom was missing attack after attack. That war really tested us! 

Happy to have Acer come aboard for however long he'll be with us. If anyone else is looking for a new or temp home, post here or just check us out.  Just put FBG in the request so we'll know. Thx

Most of our bigs sat out with AQ or BK upgrades for our most recent war which ended today. However, thankfully, this group was pretty much a push over and not very organized. We beat them 58-34 in a 20 on 20 war. Most in our group coordinated very well again. We're closing in on being a lvl 4 clan and are sitting at 15-4 as an overall record. 

Feel free to join us or just come by to say hi and check things out.  We kick off another war tomorrow. 

Just finished a back and forth, nail-biting war against a clan from China, where it went down to the last attacks again in a 25 vs 25 battle.  We pulled it out 68-67.  We are now 3 wars away from being a lvl 4 clan and we're aiming for lvl 5 as everything that gets donated will be upgraded by 1 lvl!  We are 1 awesome group!

If you've been on the fence about joining, jump off and into our group, we are one unique bunch and you won't regret it.

Just had our highest ranked player step away from my clan as the war grind has been a bit much on him and he needed to take a break from the game. He said he'd be returning when he got the interest back. Looking for folks to join up whether you're a longtime player, new to the game or somewhere in the middle is fine by me. 

Just completed a great war! Beat a clan that was leading the entire war by as much as 30 stars. We won 70-69! We are now a lvl 4 clan. 1 more level to 5 and we'll be sitting pretty!  We're now 18-4.

Yep, 18-4 is pretty solid. I've kicked off my upgrade to max poison since I use it on all of my war attacks. Then, maybe I'll concentrate on AQ/AK upgrades.

I have no idea how this works but my 10 year old son just told me he is in level 8 about to be level 9
That's pretty good depending on whether or not he's rushed.  I'd tell him hold off going to 9 until he's upgraded everything he can. 

Do you play or just him?  If you don't, interested in starting?   My wife, son and daughter are in this clan. 

Users who are viewing this thread