What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LIVING THE LIFE - clash of clans (2 Viewers)

Another huge win for us today as we took out a group that coordinated very well and gave us a run for our money.  However, in the end Astynax and I added 2 late stars, Asty hitting their #1 for 1 star and me hitting their #4 for 2 stars, giving us the lead and victory at 70-68 in a 25-on-25 war.  We now stand at 19-4 overall and have kicked off our next war during double bonus time.  

LIVING THE LIFE finished the bonus period for double ups, 4-0 and taking 3 of the 4 wars down to the wire.  We're now an impressive 21-4 in wars and about halfway to becoming a Level 5 clan.  After losing our first war where we were not working well together yet, we've only lost 3 wars over the last 24 and have lost those wars by a total of 4 stars, 2 of them by the destruction % tie breaker to much higher level clans.  

We're currently sitting at 32 members but are looking to add anyone wanting to get started up, or wanting a clan change or maybe had taken a break and are ready  for a fresh start and return to some action.  

We start a war search tomorrow about high noon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmy b, i sent you an invite after another leader in my clan rejected your joining request cause it came during war. Sorry

Anybody got a couple haste spells they could cook up and come over to give a couple of my guys for war?  I don't have them obviously and I've got a guy who needs to attack as his wife will be giving birth soon and he wants to get his attack in. Thx. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Suffered 2 consecutive losses to Iranian clans, our first losing steak.  And we lost them by 1 star and destruction % tie breaker.  Heart wrenching!  Our top 6 just got edged out both times.  

Big win against an Iranian clan today in a 30 in 30 war, 84-81.  It was back and forth down the stretch and our top guys just flat out took it to theirs. Big shout out to Ace, who blew up 2 of their top guys for a sweet 6-pack!  Happy to have ya brother!  

We're sitting at about almost 40 members and are looking for a few more. War searching on Monday. 

Got edged out 85-81 in a 30 on 30 war against a Hong Kong clan who took it to our top 6, 3 starring 4 out of 6 of us with beautiful gohowis.  Awesome attacks to watch! We have 40 out of the 50 spots filled in this clan, if anyone else is looking to get in, let me know. 

Another big win against a level 6 Syrian clan 85-80 in a 30 vs 30. Great coordination and attacks by our top guys brought it home, while they coordinated terribly and their top guys couldn't hang with ours. 

War search starting tomorrow... 

Took out a Chinese clan today 85-79 in a 30 on 30.  We are now 2 wars away from bring a lvl 5 clan!  Can't wait for that troop upgrade bonus.  

Huge win today as LIVING THE LIFE just became a Level 5 clan with an 85-84 win over an excellent clan from India!  We have now earned major clan perks in the game with donation upgrades of 1 level. 

Any interest in joining the clan let me know, we have about less than 10 spots open. 

.Looking for a few more good men/women to join our ranks in the clan. Even if you're new to the game, that's fine. And actually new players will possibly help with match-making. We have 42 out of 50 filled.

Looking for some new blood, whether new to the game, a seasoned vet wanting change, or someone who did play took a break and wants to start up again.  Come check us out. 

Users who are viewing this thread