What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

London Fletcher (1 Viewer)

Bouddha

Footballguy
I have not seen a Bills game this year. Does anybody have insights about why his tackle numbers are so low? Only 3 tackles last week against the Jets. Granted the Jets only had 21 rushing plays, but still. I was expecting Fletcher's numbers to go up with Spikes out for the year, but he has been going down instead.

My best guess is because Pat Williams now plays for the Vikings.
True. But Fletch had 26 T+A in the three games with Spikes and w/o PW earlier this season. So he was performing at last year's level.

Fletcher looked good to me on Sunday...I think it's just a bit of a fluke. But, he does have to cover for Crowell a lot more than he had to with Spikes next to him. This may wind up limiting his productivity a bit until Crowell gets fully up to speed on all of his assignments, etc.

my guess is teams would scheme to block Takeo Spikes, leaving Fletcher unaccounted for more often than not. Now they are probably scheme to block Fletcher instead, to leave Crowell unaccounted for per se.

my guess is teams would scheme to block Takeo Spikes, leaving Fletcher unaccounted for more often than not. Now they are probably scheme to block Fletcher instead, to leave Crowell unaccounted for per se.
Fletcher's stats went down in 2003 when Spikes arrived with the Bills. So I thought Spikes was taking stats away from Fletch, not helping Fletch. I am surprised at the result so far with Spikes' injury.

Users who are viewing this thread