What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for IDP startup dynasty (1 Viewer)

toxteth

Footballguy
Good evening.

I am an experienced FF player based in the United Kingdom.

Currently in 6 dynasty + 1 keeper league, 1 of which I commish on MFL

Got into fantasy through the leagues at Quest but now unable to play in those due to legal restrictions on overseas players.

Can supply references of US leagues I'm in if necessary.

Buyin not important up to $200 or so - more interested in a committed league with good owners than the level of buy in

Due to time zone differences , can only really do slow drafts, in fairness to everyone - when I'm awake you're asleep !

Prefer 12-16 team leagues, prefer no devy players (college football harder to keep up with here in UK) but willing to consider.

Prefer snake type draft than auction , but again, willing to consider.

Given am interested in startups, would like to see a link to leagues already commished by you, in good faith.

Looking forawrd to replies ,

Cheers

Steve

Check out IOTA 12 at Phenoms FF. This seems to be just what you want, IDP Dynasty, no college players, semi-slow draft (6 hour timer, you can pre-draft players)

As for legal restrictions, you can join and I can pay you via Paypal, but if you win more than $600 in a calendar year, there will be withholdings. Given that this is a $50 league, if it's your only league, you can't win more than $600 so you're OK.

Link to IDP leagues: https://www.phenomsff.com/leagues/idp-lgs.php (note that 2 that are closed and setup have links to current league homepage)

Check out IOTA 12 at Phenoms FF. This seems to be just what you want, IDP Dynasty, no college players, semi-slow draft (6 hour timer, you can pre-draft players)

As for legal restrictions, you can join and I can pay you via Paypal, but if you win more than $600 in a calendar year, there will be withholdings. Given that this is a $50 league, if it's your only league, you can't win more than $600 so you're OK.

Link to IDP leagues: https://www.phenomsff.com/leagues/idp-lgs.php (note that 2 that are closed and setup have links to current league homepage)
Hi, thanks v much for reply. I had seen the leagues at Phenoms, just assumed I wouldn't be eligible.That does sound exactly what I'm after - I went ahead and joined on the site, thanks very much.

Cheers

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread