What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking to join a couple of dynasty leagues! (1 Viewer)

JonB86

Footballguy
As per the title I'm looking to step up my fantasy game this year and join a few dynasty leagues. It would be great to join a league in its inaugral season but I'd be quite happy to take a team over in an existing league as long as it has some talent and a decent amount of draft picks available.

Inbox me a message here with your league and what vacancies you might have available.

Incase anyone wants to know my fantasy experience I've been playing since 2008, I've won a won a couple of leagues in that time. I'm a really active owner and I commission for a couple of leagues locally out here in Vietnam with friends.

I would prefer a non-IDP league and I'm looking in the $25-100 range preferably.

Have replied =)

To anyone else reading this I'm still looking for one or two more, especially a dynasty start up!

http://www4.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/45586#0

$50 entry fee, Teams still alvalible. IDP contract years, t-notes for FAs, 1 set of rosters per conference, Complete payout through league safe with multiple ways to win money. Draft date will be determined by how fast I fill the league and how fast everyone pays. Message board has update on open teams

Hey Jon!

We're 12-member, 3 - division, PPR dynastly league, self-managed, going on our 14th year. About half the owners are original owners. Fee is $90 - Super Bowl winner gets (about) $500.00. Since we're self-managed all $1080 we collect in fees goes back in end of year prize money.

Standard rules. 22 man roster.

We're a fairly quiet league - not a lot of trash talking. There is one female member (my wife).

The 1st round of our draft is in 4 days and we just found out we've lost an owner.

Here's what the league commissioner said about the team:

... team had a 7-6 record last year and was less than 6 more total points of making the playoffs. His team won their last 3 games, averaging more than 117 pts a game while beating every team in his division. This team is competitive and has some solid players at every position.
Here is the current roster:

QB- Andrew Luck, Carson Palmer, Terrelle Pryor

RB- Ronnie Brown, Frank Gore, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Fred Jackson, Felix Jones

WR- Austin Miles, Marques Colston, Percy Harvin, Santonio Holmes, Randy Moss, Santana Moss, Brandon Stokely

TE- Jermain Gresham, Heath Miller

PK- Rob Bironas, Matt Prater

D- Bills, Giants, Ravens

The good news: This team has the 6th and 9th picks in Round 1 - May 15th.

Our Round 2 is June 15th; Round 3 & 4 are August 15th. The team has the 6th pick on those rounds.

If you're interested please let me know and we can setup a private conversation.

Regards,

Poboy

Users who are viewing this thread