What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Los Angeles Rams vs. Minnesota Vikings game thread (1 Viewer)

By the way - not for nuthin, but Cousins has taken some brutal hits & nary a flag has been thrown.

thank you, competition committee. 

I also wonder if it's a matter of Vikings line sucks so Thielen runs shorter, quicker routers where Diggs is more often the deeper option.
Thielen has been doing this for almost 2 years...…….So many people fight this but he's the more complete WR. He can do it all.

Thielen has been doing this for almost 2 years...…….So many people fight this but he's the more complete WR. He can do it all.
He's really good. I said nothing negative about him. I was just wondering about why the disproportionate lean to Thielen vs Diggs. 

Diggs shoulda had a TD there.

thielen also shoulda had a TD on that drive. 

that whole touched/not touched thing should be reviewable. Just run to the end zone & if review says you’re not touched it stands. Thielen got absolutely robbed.!

I am really surprised that the Vikings weren't able to cover a young WR with a LB.
They have gotten Barr matched up on Cooks too. He made the play, but that told McVey that they could possibly get that match up again and they did.

I would have rather seen Barr get the holding penalty on that play if he can't cover him.

They have gotten Barr matched up on Cooks too. He made the play, but that told McVey that they could possibly get that match up again and they did.

I would have rather seen Barr get the holding penalty on that play if he can't cover him.
They need to adjust so that the a LB is never left alone on any WR. 

Users who are viewing this thread