What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***MAGA***- the MAGA universe (1 Viewer)

CNN was journalisming so hard last night-

CNN’s Don Lemon compared President Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler during the host’s primetime show Tuesday night.

Lemon claimed that the Holocaust began with “little lies,” and implied that the president shouldn’t have a platform.

Think about Hitler,” Lemon said. “If you could look back in history, would you say ‘well, I’m so glad that that person was allowed a platform so that they could spread their hate, and propaganda, and lies.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2019/06/19/cnn-don-lemon-chris-cuomo-trump-hitler

Stop the trolling. FULL STOP. You know damn well coming into this MAGA thread and calling Stephen Miller a nut is trolling. Now I asked people to be cordial in this thread and you can’t do that. 

I’m  not asking people to just be positive, I wish they would but I’m not doing that, it’s possible to critical of the MAGA movement in a polite way. Please try to do this if you wish to criticize. 
I didn't realize I was trolling. The problem is that I very seriously, honestly believe that Stephen Miller is a nut. And so is Dean Cain. If you feel that is impolite, perhaps you would prefer "mentally challenged"? However you phrase it, I'm perfectly willing to defend this point of view if you'd like.

I didn't realize I was trolling. The problem is that I very seriously, honestly believe that Stephen Miller is a nut. And so is Dean Cain. If you feel that is impolite, perhaps you would prefer "mentally challenged"? However you phrase it, I'm perfectly willing to defend this point of view if you'd like.
You are calling Dean Cain "mentally challenged"? He graduated from Princeton. Just because you disagree with his political beliefs doesn't make him a nut or mentally challenged. Just a terrible post Tim. Be better.

You are calling Dean Cain "mentally challenged"? He graduated from Princeton. Just because you disagree with his political beliefs doesn't make him a nut or mentally challenged. Just a terrible post Tim. Be better.
I saw an interview with Cain, and he was spouting the deep state conspiracy theory stuff. So yeah I take a dim view of him. Doesn't mean he's not bright. Just strange. Miller is also obviously a very smart guy, but nutty as a fruitcake. And maybe evil as well.

Smarts and crazy aren't really connected. James Wood has, I believe, the highest IQ of any celebrity I can think of. And he's off the deep end IMO.

Regarding the bolded: I don't care about political beliefs. I care about extreme, wacky, conspiracy minded views.

I saw an interview with Cain, and he was spouting the deep state conspiracy theory stuff. So yeah I take a dim view of him. Doesn't mean he's not bright. Just strange. Miller is also obviously a very smart guy, but nutty as a fruitcake. And maybe evil as well.

Smarts and crazy aren't really connected. James Wood has, I believe, the highest IQ of any celebrity I can think of. And he's off the deep end IMO.

Regarding the bolded: I don't care about political beliefs. I care about extreme, wacky, conspiracy minded views.
You can have a dim view of Cain but he isn't mentally challenged.

Say what you want about the MAGA apparel but anyone trying to ban such stuff isn't cool.  Freedom of Expression even if you don't agree with it.

Now swastikas....may be that is where you draw the line.  That's a tough one.
Ban.  Sure.  Other than schools who already ban anything political.  Seems so much of the complaints come out of schools enforcing their established policies.

Not really sure what your getting at here.  Winning the election is certainly an accomplishment.  Having 2 people retire/die while your in office isn’t.  And to be extremely clear I’d say this whoever was in office.  This isn’t an anti-Trump statement.  

I just find it extremely strange to list this as an accomplishment.  A win for the party sure.  
Also one of the SC justices was more of an accomplishment of McConnell and his obstructing Obama’s nomination. 

I like Don Lemon, but his comments last night were unfortunate, and similar to AOC comparing detention centers to concentration camps. Doesn't help. And inaccurate.

But- once again you conflate Don Lemon, an opinion talk show host, with CNN and journalism. You and others have done this before, and it's disingenuous.
It’s amazing how you guys could think that Democrats have even a sliver of a chance beating Trump with the craziness the party/media has unleashed. Joe Biden, right I forgot. 

And pretty sure I can conflate Don Lemon and CNN however I want after this deranged Trump/Hitler rant.  

RESISTORS and fighting off the deep state coup
RESISTORS?

:mellow:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistor

A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, to divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses.
Maybe a bright guy like Steven Miller or Dean Cain should have started this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
John Blutarsky said:
I'll accept the fact that some successes, as noted, have occurred.  Unfortunately for Trump, he seems incapable of highlighting the positives in a logical, coherent manner.  Why not focus his Tuesday night kickoff on this instead of - as always - dumping on the Democrats and even harping about Hillary?  He really is his own worst enemy.  And let me say, too, that while I appreciate the successes and even his unusual style of toughness, to a limited degree, the way he runs roughshod over our nation's principles and values ..our basic morality and civility.. and acts in such a vile manner will always be a turnoff.  :shrug:  

tonydead said:
Appointing two supreme court justices that will defend the second amendment and possibly vote for right of life is by far the most impact-full thing that has happened in any recent presidency.  It's not close and not really a laughing matter.  It's probably the number 1 reason Dems can't afford afnother 4 years which will most likely include a RBG replacement.
What Trump had shown to the Democrats, checks and balances and co- equal don't mean #### it you hold the presidency.  Maybe the next Democratic presidential tells the SC to #### off if he doesn't agree with them .

Last edited by a moderator:
badmojo1006 said:
Yeah, he has been in office for 2 1/2 years and has done awesome according to his supporters. Why is it still MAGA?
It's not.  He had the audience vote by applause MAGA or KAG.  It was pretty clear to me it's going to be KAG.

timschochet said:
Bruh....let's leave the "mentally challenged" stuff out, eh?

Don Lemon has serious mental problems. He really needs to check into a psych ward.
After he thought the Malaysian plane flew into a black hole a few years back you would think that’s were he would go. CNN thought it would be better for Don to give straight political hot takes though, and here we are.

Users who are viewing this thread