What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Makes No Sense? RB Tatum Bell (1 Viewer)

What Happens to Bell?

• Will be a Bronco next year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will be traded to another team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I might have missed it, but, while we are speculating, who would be in the market for Bell? In what capacity would he serve there?

Last edited by a moderator:
The latest rumor is that the Broncos may pursue Jamal Lewis in free agency. Mort just talked about it on Sportscenter this evening. If the Broncos get J. Lewis there is no reason for them to keep Anderson, or Bell.

The latest rumor is that the Broncos may pursue Jamal Lewis in free agency. Mort just talked about it on Sportscenter this evening. If the Broncos get J. Lewis there is no reason for them to keep Anderson, or Bell.
Jamal would be huge in that offense. One cut and gone.

The latest rumor is that the Broncos may pursue Jamal Lewis in free agency.  Mort just talked about it on Sportscenter this evening.  If the Broncos get J. Lewis there is no reason for them to keep Anderson, or Bell.
:banned: :banned: :Iownhiminadynastyleague:

Certainly would be an interesting combination...How much would they really pay Jamal to come to Denver?

The latest rumor is that the Broncos may pursue Jamal Lewis in free agency.  Mort just talked about it on Sportscenter this evening.  If the Broncos get J. Lewis there is no reason for them to keep Anderson, or Bell.
Just my opinion but I don't see Lewis as good fit in that O. His style is more between the tackles power running and this line doesn't power block well. Anyone else think he's not a good fit?

NY misused Dayne's ability badly - and they are doing the same thing with Brandon Jacobs right now.  There's nothing wrong with that - Barber is a great fit and is putting up massive numbers.  It's just that given the situations, the Giants seemed to be badly misusing Dayne, and now are doing it again with Jacobs with his 2.6 ypc last season, and both RBs have lot more ability than just mashing for short yards.
To be fair, the Giants do have a really terrific all-around RB named Tiki Barber, and regardless of how good you think Dayne or Jacobs are at doing something other than short-yardage running, there's no doubt that Tiki is better than either of them at it. If you're going to take Tiki off the field, it better not be so that you can run a sweep with Ron Dayne or BJac.
Most games I saw Ward was a more effective short yardage back than Jacobs

Bell still lacks vision agility and toughness required to be Denvers feature Rb... however unless Denver signs a free agent I think he will be given the bulk of the carries and short yardage role will be given to someone else.

Bell could be big time in 06 until he breaks down. My guess would be he lasts about 10 games +/- 2.

I still think Bell more closely resembles Trung Canidate than Portis but he still could be a huge factor in 06. Especialy for his ADP right now.

I do not see Denver trading him at all unless they sign a free agent they like better. Even then I think they would keep him for depth/versitality.

Bell has a outside chance of being a top 10 Rb if everything goes well for him.

I do not see Ron Dayne as being much of a factor.

:banned: :banned: :Iownhiminadynastyleague:
This would be a GREAT spot for Jamal to land. End the Denver RBBC and help FF teams!I would certainly drink from the Denver RB Kool Aid once again.

Bell? IF(BIGIF) Atlanta does cut Dunn, Bell could be of interest to them. They are running the same zone blocking scheme as Denver.

Users who are viewing this thread