What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Manning Owners: How Happy are you with Week 16 Super Bowl performance (1 Viewer)

Englishteacher

Footballguy
Gotta say I'm VERY happy with the 300+ and three TD's as I was dreading a 200ish and 1 possible performance he's had frequently this season. This was a tough matchup, against a divisional rival on the road and on grass. He came up big. I had Manning going up against Aaron Rogers vs. the Bears (weak secondary) and was ver concerned. I'm still hoping Manning comes out of that positional matchup ahead.

So how did you like Manning in Week 16 and who's your opponent trying now to match you with?

i'm so glad i followed my own thoughts and started Manning tonite instead of the #1 ranked guy on the cheatsheets, Kurt Warner. #16 ranking on cheatsheets for manning---pleeeeez.

bittersweet as my opponent had rhodes, dallas clark, and mjd going tonite, but i'll take the strong effort by manning heading into this weekend!!!

Manning owner here - Not happy at all. I was playing against the Clark/Wayne owner in PPR (2PPR for TE) - I think he got the upper hand in this deal.

Have Manning and Wayne.

:rant:

And was doing great with him playing Indy D til the INT for a TD....still pretty good though.

Manning came out big, definitely needed it as I face the owner of Brees vs Lions.
You could really still end up losing that battle amazingly. The Saints O versus the Lions D is a FF matchup sent from God himself. I'm liking that Manning went off tonight and I've also got Pierre Thomas (no Reggie) going.

Gotta say I'm VERY happy with the 300+ and three TD's as I was dreading a 200ish and 1 possible performance he's had frequently this season. This was a tough matchup, against a divisional rival on the road and on grass. He came up big. I had Manning going up against Aaron Rogers vs. the Bears (weak secondary) and was ver concerned. I'm still hoping Manning comes out of that positional matchup ahead.

So how did you like Manning in Week 16 and who's your opponent trying now to match you with?
Really? You're happy that your QB did well? Do you also enjoy raises at your job?

Really? You're happy that your QB did well? Do you also enjoy raises at your job?
After he was ranked in the middle of the NFL QB pack on the FBG cheatsheets, YEAH, I WAS happy.BTW, if you thought this thread was stupid, nobody made you open it Richard.

Last edited by a moderator:

After he was ranked in the middle of the NFL QB pack on the FBG cheatsheets, YEAH, I WAS happy.BTW, if you thought this thread was stupid, nobody made you open it Richard.
I bet you also enjoy good tasting food for a low price. And possibly even lower gasoline prices!

I am pretty happy. I pulled Jay Cutler and put Manning in about two minutes before kickoff. 9 time out of 10 those last minute roster moves end up kicking my a**. Even if Cutler outperforms Manning, I got more than I was expecting.

I'm happy with David Garrard's performance. It took him 15 frigging weeks but he finally pulled it all together.

I benched him for Cassel and Warner in a 2 QB league, first time i benched him this year, oops... At least I should still win easily.

Guy in the championship game in our league benched Peyton for Rivers this week. He's pretty much gone with Rivers all year, even week 11 when Rivers was @ PIT. Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only starting QB on my dynasty roster, but would've likely started him in almost any league I had him in. Very happy.

I'm going against Manning and Clark.

I can't imagine any Manning opponents are happy with this performance.

Ooof. Thankfully I have Brees/Pierre Thomas so here's hoping the Detroit game is a barnburner.

In one league, I have Manning and I'm up against Brees. Feel OK but the other guy's team beats me at almost every position, so, it's going to be a long weekend.

In the other league, I have Brees and I'm up against Manning. Our squads are pretty even. It's going to be a long weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread