What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marcel Shipp (1 Viewer)

It depends whether Denny Green feels TDs are important. If not, he has job security like a government worker.

I saw the other day that ARI was going to see how he fared on special teams and that if he couldn't do well there he was in danger of getting cut. It was paid content, but here is the reference under the player news section.LINK

I saw the other day that ARI was going to see how he fared on special teams and that if he couldn't do well there he was in danger of getting cut. It was paid content, but here is the reference under the player news section.LINK
thanks davidAny guess where he'd wind up?

I hope he becomes the backup somewhere and gets a shot at stealing some carries and then eventually stealing the job.. :)

I saw the other day that ARI was going to see how he fared on special teams and that if he couldn't do well there he was in danger of getting cut.  It was paid content, but here is the reference under the player news section.LINK
thanks davidAny guess where he'd wind up?
Yep. Edge and Arrington are set as 1 and 2. Shipp has to play ST as RB3. Doubtful he will be able to or want to.

Users who are viewing this thread