What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 2 (1 Viewer)

PMed Fiddles with my next 2 picks, not sure of my next net access point, and am at least out for the day. Hasta

7.11 - Terry Glenn, WR

PMing next...
*(&)( _)& *&(*$(* &8&@$& &*@#& *(&_@_ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You truly are Evil...
Wasn't planning on going WR here, but I couldn't believe he was still around....
blisters ;)
Great value at 7.11
Would have been a really great value at 7.15!! I really didn't think Evil was going to even think about WR at that spot. I gotta say, this is my first 16 team draft, and it's a pain in the ###. Not because of the time involved, but it's hard to adjust your picks. Especially when you have to wait 28 picks in between turns.

I HATE 16-teamers. The talent dries up so fast that you often have to ignore value early in order to anticipate position runs and take a guy you normally wouldn't take so early just to make sure you don't get frozen out (like my Reggie Bush pick at 2.6)

I HATE 16-teamers. The talent dries up so fast that you often have to ignore value early in order to anticipate position runs and take a guy you normally wouldn't take so early just to make sure you don't get frozen out (like my Reggie Bush pick at 2.6)
they are a great challenge though

When it's all said and done...I'll be surprised if you don't love that pick.

they are a great challenge though
They sure are. I just hate having a great sleeper pick for your next pick and having to sweat out 20-some selections hoping he's still around only to have the guy go one pick ahead of yours. :)

When it's all said and done...I'll be surprised if you don't love that pick.
I sure hope so. After last weekend's game, I feel a lot better about it.

Troy Williamson, WR, Vikings

Edited to change the size - gotta say it Loud & Proud...

Last edited by a moderator:
Drew Brees, QB, New Orleans Reggies

I smell a run coming... don't think there will be much left when it comes back to me.

Jackal King said:
This pick is for Twilight....8.03 Donte Stallworth WR, NOPMING next
Two things. 1. FU Twilight.. nice pick, I was going with Donte here.2. nice quick turn around made my pick less then three hours ago.I am going to reach here, but I think I need to take some WR chancesWR Deion Branch NEPM Next

Jackal King said:
Two things. 1. FU Twilight.. nice pick, I was going with Donte here.2. nice quick turn around made my pick less then three hours ago.I am going to reach here, but I think I need to take some WR chancesWR Deion Branch NEPM Next
4.10 uwgb96- DBranch WR NE Gonna have to reach again there, Ref.

Jackal King said:
:bag: K. Johnson, WR CARWow I just did it again... What a dumb ###. 1 second

Jackal King said:
:bag: K. Johnson, WR CAR
Try again partner. Key went at the turn. 1 more strike and your out

Jackal King said:
Meshawn taken @ 8.01 by HTF

Jackal King said:
Keyshawn Johnson @ 8.1 :football: Striiiiiiiike Two!!

7 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

6 Members: The Ref, Jackal King, JohnDoe, Pimpin Ain't Easy, wraith5, jmills

Pimpin Ain't Easy - your up!

Definitely. This league needs training wheels.
:lmao:
who is that in your avatar wraith?looks like bispin from ufc
Bingo. I was a big fan from the last TUF. Can't wait for the next one to start. D'ya know what I mean?!?
just saw this reply ya love that show too. bispin became alot cooler as the show went on. especially after saul went off on everyone for dissin matt.new one is this week or next. sweet

Heading out to a draft. Will PM my next pick to Fiddles and Fro. I will check in after the draft to see how we are progressing.

Damn it, was going Wiggins or V.Davis.

Thought about going a different direction, but...

8.10 Jerramy Stevens, TE SEA

T.J. Duckett, RB Atlanta

See Fro hanging out. Check back in after the draft.

Secret Agent Money Moves said:
i see jackal king lurking, but i'm out of here for dinner and a movie. i will check back later tonight (about 11pm PST)
PM PM PM PM PM PM PM We got on a good roll today, boyz - let's keep it moving!

Users who are viewing this thread