What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McDougle out of surgery after shooting (1 Viewer)

helix

Footballguy
Would Kalu be the starter if McDougle is out?CBS SportsLine.com staff Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Jerome McDougle is out of surgery and speaking with police after being shot in an apparent robbery attempt Thursday night in Miami. According to a Miami-Dade police report, McDougle was approached by three masked gunmen while in or near his car. The gunmen allegedly demanded property and gunshots were fired at and into McDougle and his car, according to the report. McDougle was shot in the abdomen at least once and was airlifted to Jackson Memorial Hospital where he underwent surgery. McDougle, according to police, does have a a concealed weapons permit but did not fire at his assailants. McDougle was the Eagles' first-round draft choice in 2003, moving up 15 spots to select the lineman from the University of Miami. McDougle has missed 13 regular season games due to injuries in two seasons with the Eagles. McDougle's brother, Stockar, was drafted in the first round in 2000 and is an offensive lineman with the Miami Dolphins.

Helix, you are correct about ND Kalu. I don't see how Hugh Douglas can pull it around at his age. I feel bad for the J. McDougle & his family. I wish him the best and for the teams who have him on their roster (Weiner Dog).RAPTURE

I wish him the best and for the teams who have him on their roster (Weiner Dog).
My other DL's (Julius Peppers, Dwight Freeney, Jason Taylor, Justin Smith, Chris Kelsay, and Marcus Spears) were kind enough to visit McDougle in the hospital today. He was pleased to see his teammates. On a side note, maybe you should send your janitorial crew (Carlos Hall, Kalimba Edwards, DeWayne White, etc) to McDougle's room to clean.All joking aside, I truly hope McDoulge has a speedy recovery. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread