What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Meijer grocery store (2 Viewers)

Our local Meijer Thrifty Acres used to have this bad boy in the middle of it too... Spent more than a few unsupervised hours in here while my mom was shopping...

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to ban the wife from target.  She'll stop to get a birthday present for kids friends or something and then I see a $150 charge.  "Oh I got some shirts and the kids wanted a DVD and I saw this cute garden gnome...." 

You're looking at it all wrong, you know.  You're supposed to focus on how much she saved by buying all those things at Target.

I swear, that Cartwheel app is brilliant.  I'm pretty sure it's as entertaining an app for my wife as Pokemon Go was to all those weirdos who were into that.

popped my Meijer cherry tonight

two words: overwhelming

it's like a Wal-Mart / Pick n Save / Target / Sears in there. got turned around and considered just hunkering down until help came. 

best deal we saw was $0.99/lb pork chops. everything else seemed a bit higher than Woodman's but less than Festival. 

can see where it would be easy to pop in and grab what i want even if their in/out driveway situation is currently ker####etty. 

did pick up a small bottle of TIto's for $9. the perfect size for what i want at the right price.

popped my Meijer cherry tonight

two words: overwhelming

it's like a Wal-Mart / Pick n Save / Target / Sears in there. got turned around and considered just hunkering down until help came. 

best deal we saw was $0.99/lb pork chops. everything else seemed a bit higher than Woodman's but less than Festival. 

can see where it would be easy to pop in and grab what i want even if their in/out driveway situation is currently ker####etty. 

did pick up a small bottle of TIto's for $9. the perfect size for what i want at the right price.
To get the savings you have to do the mperks and work the system.

Connect your mperks to your credit cards so it happens automatically (though you have to confirm it on the screen in the auto-checkout lanes).

Users who are viewing this thread