What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Davis for Golladay (1 Viewer)

snoochieboochies

Footballguy
Contract Dynasty, 10 team, 0.25 ppr 

I have been trying to move Mike Davis all offseason. Not because I do not like him, I think he will do well in ATL, but selling an older RB before he has lost his value. Purely a dynasty move. No takers until a possible Mike Davis for Golladay straight up offer. 

Do you see Golladay gaining dynasty value with the giants? I am torn between keeping Davis for his points this season and possibly next, or getting Golladay and hoping that he ascends. If my roster stays healthy, i doubt either are starters. Appreciate the thoughts. 

Stafford, Winston/Hill, Burrow 

CMC, Chubb/Hunt, Dobbins/Gus/Wiliams, Montgomery, CEH, Mike Davis 

Ridley, Brown, Cooper, OBJ, Kupp, Chase, etc. 

Kittle, Hock, Pitts, Arnold 

id keep Davis as a possible trade chip down the line I think you'd get more value later cause someone sooner or later will need a running back and would possibly give you something more of value. yes he's older but he has legs left since he was never a starter to begin with here so you'll definitely have better chances of getting a better wide out or role you want. be patient. 

You don't need a RB and Golladay should eventually get back to his normal self I would probably make that trade.  

Users who are viewing this thread