What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Minnesota at Green Bay** (-3, 47.5) 4:25 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

Vikings need to get out of here without any more injuries. The guy playing center hasn’t played center in the NFL ever. He’s been in the league seven years let that sink in.

boo hoo

Lions have been starting a 5th stringer at RG most of the year. Starting C can’t practice most of the time bc he’s tryjng to manage constant pain.

Everybody is banged up this time of year.
Packers have been playing with 2 Rookie Wrs, and a makeshift OL all year. No excuses, it's the NFL
It’s not an excuse. It’s an explanation. Just a factor in the game so far.

oh that’s nice

doesn’t change anything

go make a play
I’m not playing in the game. I’m just commenting on it. I’ll run it by you next time.

Hey thanks chief

Ever heard of a team that’s 12-4 with a negative point differential? It’s probably happened but not with a team 8 games over .500

Y’all gotta be the weakest top 3 seed playoff team in the Super Bowl era.
What the hell is up your butt today? Super weird. Hope all is well.

you know what’s not up my ***?

the horse shoe Kevin O’Connel carries around inside his.

Jesus dude, you are going to make me root for the Packers next week.

Tua put up some great numbers versus this same GB defense, before the concussion.
A lot of this is defensive scheme. GB is not playing a ton of zone like thgey usually do. They're playing a lot more man up front and having Jaire/someone on JJ with a safety or a LB on him. So the flat SHOULD be open underneath or a screen if JJ is running clears. Cook was wide open on that last Cousins INT.

Actually play man with your shutdown corner... who knew?

Users who are viewing this thread