What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mixon for Fournette Standard (1 Viewer)

CKoz24

Footballguy
Simple question:

Was offered Fournette for Mixon. Standard league. Have A.J. Green if that makes a difference. Don't think I need to put out my whole team due to RB for RB.

What do you do?

I trust Mixon more than Fournette.  
He started out well before his knee started bothering him. If he stays healthy he is going to be big in that Cincy Offense.

I'm keeping Mixon and it's not close, can't trust that Fournette will get/stay healthy.  Even if I own Yeldon, still don't want Fournette, if he starts a game will he finish it?

I’d probably stay Mixon also but find it funny how Fournette is considered a headache when Mixon hasn’t played the last two weeks and believe had injury problems last season..

I’d probably stay Mixon also but find it funny how Fournette is considered a headache when Mixon hasn’t played the last two weeks and believe had injury problems last season..
I see what you're saying but a couple of differences. Mixon had a concussion in week 14-15, then left week 16 with an ankle sprain. But he returned week 17. He also missed 0 games I believe at Oklahoma.

According to sportsinjurypredictor.com, "Fournette dealt with an ankle injury throughout his final season at LSU, aggravating it 3 separate times and missing 6 games." Then of course he missed several games last year. Plus, in fantasy, he was drafted this year in 1st round while Mixon wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread